PDA

View Full Version : Orc Fortress bug

Vandamsel
04-04-2013, 11:51 PM
So I began upgrading my palisade to fortress (in my first/top town for orcs). When I logged back in after purchasing this upgrade, I found that the upgrade had stopped due to (what I think) pieces of my finished palisade forts (the little palisades separate from my main settlement) being gone, having mysteriously vanished (bug). I clicked repair walls and they start rebuilding, but every time I quit the game and re log in, the new pieces are gone and I'm back to square one.

If anyone could look at this issue it would be much appreciated! (I want my big wooden walls!! :) )

Brian Shingles
04-05-2013, 06:50 AM
Thanks for the report. This issue is being looked into and we hope to have a fix as soon as possible.

Vandamsel
04-05-2013, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the report. This issue is being looked into and we hope to have a fix as soon as possible.

Thanks, much appreciated!

McJobbie
04-07-2013, 08:34 AM
can i get notified of what happens here, i have a palisade tower and part of it keeps disappearing, so my fortress construction stops to rebuild it, at this rate my fortress upgrade will take anywhere between 2-3 weeks. i love this game atm but dont want to fight a siege defence in my home town cause my walls are pants.:eek: