PDA

View Full Version : Server down?

bandor
04-04-2013, 09:31 PM
I didn't notice any patch warning. I suddenly could not leave the zone I was in.

I can't login via steam or the old direct version. Connection timed out.

Sarth
04-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Also having connection timeout.

Havoc13
04-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Same here, trying to get a friend referred right now as well ><

Kingprok
04-04-2013, 09:42 PM
i am geting the same so is my frend

they should put a server status thingy on the main page so we would no

Bodycount
04-04-2013, 09:45 PM
Having the same issue connection timed out. I presume it is offline. dont see a dev response as of yet, so no news is good news?

borr12
04-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Same here, connection timed out... :(

Mrs_Honeyflowers
04-04-2013, 09:59 PM
Hey all,

Rather than posting another thread on this issue I will post here as well. Having the same issue that most are in this forum, that being getting an error that says "connection has timed out". I troubleshooted by restarting the program and retrying as well as trying the application in both steam and the independent game client with no success. Game client says the servers are up so not sure. Here's hoping to hear from the mods/devs soon on an update of the situation.

Thanks!

Mrs. Honeyflowers

Szat
04-04-2013, 10:08 PM
Also timing out over hurrrrrr

Sidicus
04-04-2013, 10:10 PM
Having the same issue.

Parallax
04-04-2013, 10:19 PM
You'd think that with so many bad reviews from previous release they'd be on top of this...
Enjoying the game, but i don't appreciate having a constant down server and no response from dev's...

Make a game, please try and give an F about it and the people who bought it. :/

Vectruz
04-04-2013, 10:22 PM
Same here, this game relly call me to play, but i just play 2 times today, and now i can't login in the game :/

Szat
04-04-2013, 10:34 PM
You'd think that with so many bad reviews from previous release they'd be on top of this...
Enjoying the game, but i don't appreciate having a constant down server and no response from dev's...

Calm down mate. The devs have had a very immediate presence in the game. And this is the first time in three days that there's been unscheduled downtime. All the other downtimes have been for patches, which have all improved the game.

Cellout
04-04-2013, 10:41 PM

Stop over exaggerating, the server has been down for like an hour. IT'S A GAME stuff happens, I'm going to assume you're new here because if you aren't than shame on you, they've released patches DAILY since the steam release to accommodate the player base. Windowed mode not to mention various bug fixes etc.
I can think of 3 EA published games off of the top of my head that haven't had that much attention over the span of a year. Stop being melodramatic and wait like everyone else.

DarthNova
04-04-2013, 10:45 PM
they were talking about fixing some kicking connection from the news when you opening the game (not the steam version) by doing so sometime you have to look on the server script. it might not said server offline but in they working on it. you need to give them a chance to find the solution

MadDawg2020
04-04-2013, 10:49 PM
Still down :( Want to play so bad. Hope it gets fixed soon and nothing too serious. Any news from devs, anyone? Just wondering.

bandor
04-04-2013, 11:24 PM
And the server is up.

Stamoose
04-04-2013, 11:28 PM
3-4 hour roll back....unpleasant. Especially when I JUST started the game so now I have to complete all the tutorial stuff over? Mediocre first impressions, let me tell you what.

Brian Shingles
04-05-2013, 06:37 AM
We apologize for the server issues and the late response on here.

We're a very small team and I'm the dev overseeing forum support at the moment (while still trying to code). I live in the UK and wasn't awake to respond at the time.

The devs who were up during the server issues oversee our Steam group forums (http://steamcommunity.com/app/227180/discussions) and would either respond there or be busy working on the issue.

We are working to correct any server issues and improve connectivity.

If you have lost progress, units or crowns due the server issues, please email support@reverieworld.com and they will look into compensation.