PDA

View Full Version : Would like to help

Tingle
04-04-2013, 08:17 PM
I'm really fond of this game and I would like to see it succeed and become bigger and better - so to some extent I would like to offer my skills as a fellow game developer and help out. I think there are a couple things that could be done differently to reach a larger audience and make the overall experience easier and therefor better.

It seems that since the steam release you guys are head over heels busy so I don't know to what extent I could be of help or if such service is even needed or welcomed.

Brian Shingles
04-05-2013, 03:36 AM
Hi Tingle, thanks for the offer of help it is appreciated.

Yes, we are very busy and a small team - two full-timers - me (in-game coding, support) and Kon (direction, testing, support, admin) - and several part-timers - John (engine/server coding), Joe (unit/building coding, support), Mark A (art, support), Mark J (testing, support).

Luckily for us there were several extremely helpful players who agreed to become Mods and have pretty much taken over in-game support and are doing a great job.

If you'd like to email support@reverieworld.com about how you can help, Kon (guy in charge) will see it (as he's handling email support) and get back to you.