PDA

View Full Version : Referrer Thing

Mrzerox
04-04-2013, 05:17 PM
Hey i didn't knew about this referrer system in the game, and i bought 2 copy of the games to my friends via steam, do i win something or nothing? I would like to receive something as compensation, because i gave 2 copies of the game to my friends, and i didn't knew about the referrer system.

Sorry about the bad english, my main language isn't english.

uzo70
04-04-2013, 05:47 PM
Well when your friends are making their accounts in-game, there is a spot called "Referrer" and if they write in your in-game name you will receive an Ice Dragon and 120 wealth (Crowns)

Mrzerox
04-04-2013, 06:22 PM
I didnt knew about this, so yeah that's why i am here to see if i can win something.

Mrzerox
04-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Any Dev to help me on this please?:(

Mrzerox
04-05-2013, 12:10 AM
Still waiting for some answer on this..

Mrzerox
04-05-2013, 03:43 AM
Can some dev answer me please!!!!!!!!

ZvonimirG
04-05-2013, 03:50 AM
Answer is really easy - if they entered your name as refferal, you'll receive bonus. If they didn't, i'm sorry. :)

Mrzerox
04-05-2013, 04:00 AM
Don't you know read dude? I didnt knew this goddamn refferrer system i bought the games to them before creating my online account, so i really want something i spent 50bucks in my country money in those game copies , so i really want something.

ZvonimirG
04-05-2013, 04:03 AM
Yes i know how to read, but you are just annoying with all that spamming. DEVs will eventually answer so be patient. Also, try to send email to support, i'm sure you can find that email somewhere around forums.

Mrzerox
04-05-2013, 04:05 AM
No i'm not being annoying , i posted this like 7 hours before and didn't got any answer, and i see devs answering other topics, i asked devs on the game chat and they didn't gave a ****, i just want some compensation, because i didn't knew about this referrer feature.

Also sorry if i'm being rude but today was my free day from the work and the game crashed the whole day and i couldn't play well, that's why i'm ****ed off.

ZvonimirG
04-05-2013, 04:14 AM
I know that feel, bro. Try asking over email. I'm sure you'll get your answere now or then.

Just be patient.

Brian Shingles
04-05-2013, 06:49 AM
Please be patient when posting in the forums, we cannot respond to all issues straight away. We are a small team and we have to split our time between forum/email support and fixing bugs.

Issues to do with bonus codes are being handled by support@reverieworld.com if you send them an email and explain the situation, they will sort things out for you. Please include the in-game usernames of your friends in the email and/or get your friends to email instead saying that you referred them.

It may take some time before you get a response, but emails are checked daily and we usually respond within 24 hours.