PDA

View Full Version : Remove buying of crowns with $$$

Darkfyre
04-04-2013, 07:14 AM
Paying for power is not something that should exist in this type of game. It detracts from the overall experience of playing the game.

The game itself already has a price tag, so there shouldn't be a huge need to monetize with microtransactions. I'm not opposed to microtransactions in general, just to those which amount to buying power or pay2win.

Zvonzi
04-04-2013, 08:19 AM
I wouldn't say that buying crowns is p2w model, since you will always PVP with someone who has similar strength as you. And when that happens, there is no crown and no $$ that will help you except your skills and army.

Buying crowns, as i see it, is changing only your own gameplay by making it quicker and it's affecting only your town. And earning crowns by playing game isn't so slow.

Overall, it's nice way of supporting DEVs, imo.

sengrath
04-05-2013, 12:34 AM
I wouldn't say that buying crowns is p2w model, since you will always PVP with someone who has similar strength as you. And when that happens, there is no crown and no $$ that will help you except your skills and army.

Buying crowns, as i see it, is changing only your own gameplay by making it quicker and it's affecting only your town. And earning crowns by playing game isn't so slow.

Overall, it's nice way of supporting DEVs, imo.

+1
exactly, crowns aren't affecting pvp at all, they just speed up a bit your own gameplay, if you don't like it, don't buy it.
You still can get more than 100 crowns daily with quests, pvp and sieges.