PDA

View Full Version : Bugs

Redwater
04-03-2013, 08:27 PM
I bought myself 4 dwarven miners about 30 mins ago and 5 mins later the game crashed. When i logged back in the miners had vanished but the crowns were still taken. Some MOD guy told my to post this.. so here i am.

Redwater
04-03-2013, 08:57 PM
So am i doing the right thing or did Reverie steal my money? Im starting to lose faith

Joseph Visscher
04-03-2013, 10:05 PM
We where patching the game when you lost your units, server should have kicked you offline during it, look in your private message box, reissued your key and something speical, enjoy the game! ;)

Redwater
04-03-2013, 10:15 PM
I dont think it worked.

Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

Redwater
04-03-2013, 10:22 PM
Even tho it didnt work i must say i am impressed with the support in this game and i have faith that it will eventually arrive. Positive review on Metacritic incoming :)

Brian Shingles
04-04-2013, 07:46 AM
The forum might have sent the private message to you as an email.

If you can't find it, email support@reverieworld.com and we'll sort it out.

LTCharon
04-04-2013, 05:43 PM
There is some sort of copying bug related to transferring or splitting an army from a camp.

I did it twice before it occurred to me something was wrong. I'm also not sure on the details since it caught me by surprise both times.

Race: Human
Region: Rollingplains

Created a satellite resource camp. Used 'split' option to send resources home from camp. Tasked peasants and horsecarts to new army with resources, hit complete. Two armies stepped out from camp. Re-merged one with camp and ended up with two new peasants.

Second time was similar, ended up with four new horsecarts.

Have been unable to recreate since then (and wouldn't want to anyway).

If it does happen again I'll update.

Redwater
04-05-2013, 01:09 AM
Wasn't in the E-Mail either but to be honest I don't really care. Just showing me that you tried and actually care about the well being of your players is enough. The two dollars was well spent just to see your support staff in action. Game on brothers.

Brian Shingles
04-05-2013, 07:12 AM
@LTCharon
Thanks for the report, we'll look out for your update.

@Redwater
Thanks, we do try to help if we can. I'm sure we could get Joe to check his sent message later and sort this out if you change your mind.