PDA

View Full Version : Dragons army strength unbalanced

sengrath
04-03-2013, 08:31 AM
Hello,
Today I was challanging a player with my 500 str army, which contains 60 units. (30 marauders/10 berserkers/10 catapults/ High lvl hero/ 5 Slayers/ 4Wargs and Warg Slayer)
and pvp match system put me against a human race player who had a Royal Dragon lvl8, and about 20 units or so.
He got crashed by my army without any problems.
My suggestion is to lower dragon contribution to army strength, because they are making army strength rating too high, and players with dragons get uneven match ups against much stronger armies.

Lower dragon strength army contribution! Dragons aren't that stron as they seem to be.

firefoot87
04-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Hello,
Today I was challanging a player with my 500 str army, which contains 60 units. (30 marauders/10 berserkers/10 catapults/ High lvl hero/ 5 Slayers/ 4Wargs and Warg Slayer)
and pvp match system put me against a human race player who had a Royal Dragon lvl8, and about 20 units or so.
He got crashed by my army without any problems.
My suggestion is to lower dragon contribution to army strength, because they are making army strength rating too high, and players with dragons get uneven match ups against much stronger armies.

Lower dragon strength army contribution! Dragons aren't that stron as they seem to be.

I personally never use my dragons in my armies anymore unless that army has a specific purpose. It's for that very reason. But I can agree with where you post makes sense.

Konstantin Fomenko
04-03-2013, 04:08 PM
Good point, we had similar complaints. We`ll make their army strength less in one of the coming patches

bandor
04-04-2013, 10:23 PM
Thanks, i got matched up vs someone today who attacked with 3 dragons. I was scared at first as I has never fought in PvP vs a dragon. I destroyed him, there was no comparison of my archers vs his dragon. I felt bad for the guy.

Sunleader
04-04-2013, 10:52 PM
Well I told you not to Nerf Dragons.
But you guys went and listened to those QQs of that other guy :P

Now you need to Buff em again ^^

sengrath
04-05-2013, 01:42 AM
Well I told you not to Nerf Dragons.
But you guys went and listened to those QQs of that other guy :P

Now you need to Buff em again ^^

Well, there are two options, lower dragon's contribution to army strength, or just power them up, so they will get as strong as the army contribution says :) Both option are considerable.

Darigone
04-05-2013, 05:45 AM
Here is the thing, he had 3 dragons, half his army. However depending on what kind they are he should have ripped you apart. Instance royal dragons have a ranged fire blast that would have one shot your archers. I think they are fine, but perhaps a reduction in army evaluation would be good, but not to much. If used right they are crazy strong.

Brian Shingles
04-05-2013, 07:21 AM
Dragon strength calculations are being adjusted slightly to be more balanced.

It won't be a drastic change because, as Darigone said, they are crazy strong if used right.