PDA

View Full Version : Can't build forest spirits

Szat
04-02-2013, 01:45 PM
I'm new so I could just be missing something, but every time I try to build a forest spirit, it takes the resources but doesn't build the unit. I'm stuck with one forest spirit. Occasionally a second one will just like, appear, then go away again after awhile.

Konstantin Fomenko
04-02-2013, 01:50 PM
Thanks for reporting this. The units are there, they are just invisible, and you are getting the resources from them (even if the resources counter doesnt show it properly). We hope to fix it in the near future.

Szat
04-02-2013, 02:03 PM
I promise I wasn't getting the resources, but I just determined what the problem is (they also weren't taking up pop points).

Problem seemed to be that my symbiosis tree had its rally point bugged out or something, and the new spirits were walking off the map and disappearing. I changed the rally point and it immediately fixed itself. I have five spirits and counting now.

Konstantin Fomenko
04-02-2013, 03:25 PM
Ah thanks - now we know! We`ll try to find a way to reproduce and fix this for good. Meanwhile I`ll spread the word to the other players having this issue.

Mapyun
04-03-2013, 04:23 AM
I had the same problem, set a new rally flag after reading this thread, thought it was fixed.. but now they started disappearing again.

Konstantin Fomenko
04-03-2013, 03:41 PM
See if maybe setting the rally plot again will solve this again.