PDA

View Full Version : Troll Disappearance

Undeadmerc
04-02-2013, 12:43 AM
i just recently obtained 4 trolls from the starting quest when the game crashed for an unknown reason. i then restarted the game to find that they have disappeared. is there any way i can get them back because one was level 10 and pretty strong or at least allow me to redo the quest?

Konstantin Fomenko
04-02-2013, 11:11 AM
Sorry to hear about this bug effecting you. Some more players reported this - and we are looking into a solution. Unfortunately there is no way to get these back, but I`ll share a tip with you how you can get a dozen of level 10 trolls super fast - almost nobody knows this in game yet:)

Get an army - of Impalers and Marauders and your hero (maybe 10-12 units all together).
On the world map travel send this army into Bal Ratha region - the very left region - the desert like place with lots of lakes
Once you arrive there - click Enter View mode (the magnifying glass on your army)
Inside that region every second Ogre you damage will join you.
Impalers and Marauders are best at killing trolls, just don`t forget to use your hero Mass Heal to heal your units.
In 5 minutes there you can have maybe 10 trolls, in an hour you can have a 60 troll Army.

Undeadmerc
04-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Ok Thanks For the reply