PDA

View Full Version : Lost your key or forgot your password? Look here

Brian Shingles
04-01-2013, 08:08 AM
If you've lost your game key or forgotten your password, fear not, help is at hand!

You can use this page (http://dof.reverieworld.com/passwordrecovery.php) to recover your key and/or password, just enter your in-game name or email address and it will send the details you need to the email address you registered your in-game account with.

Please be mindful that the email could end up in your Junk/Spam folder, so you might need to check there and mark the email as Not Junk/Spam.

If you are unable to recover your key/password using this method, please email us at support@reverieworld.com and will help you.

If you're looking to activate on Steam, here's what you need to do:
1. Open the Steam client
2. Click on the "Games" menu
3. Choose the "Activate a Product on Steam" option
4. Follow the instructions and agree to the Steam Subscriber Agreement
5. Enter your current Dawn of Fantasy game key (without the dashes/minus sign "-") when prompted
6. Follow the prompts to begin installation

The game will then download and be ready for you to enjoy.

All your progress, towns, and achievements will carry over to your Steam installation, just log on in-game with your current username.

Toff
04-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Tried it and it works.
Could you also add an option to change in-game password, please? In case someone wants to make their password stronger or just change it to something else.
Thank you in advance. :)

Brian Shingles
04-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Yes, that's one thing we'll be adding soon.

fataliskain
04-01-2013, 10:07 PM
found my cd key, thx alot :P

pointu
04-03-2013, 10:33 AM
bonjour je vient d acheter le jeu sur steam.

il s installe nikel le soucis est que pour créer le nouveau compte on nous demande la clé.
donc on rentre la clé mais la soucis passé 5 lettres ou chiffres de la clé steam on ne peut plus rien mettre et sa nous met un message bizzarre genre un lien... pourriez vous éclairer ma lanterne

merci

TiberiusX
04-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Requesting for a online kingdoms password reset or somethin. Something went wrong...... The current password I have....umm...yea....thats bad. For some reason when I picked my password it copied my steamkey and the password I wanted all at the same time by accident. But now it has too much letters. I cant log in with this stupid pass.

Bancheis
04-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Hello support team,

I recently purchased this game through your website, and then found out it was available on Steam. When I tried to activate the product on Steam using the key I was given, it wouldn't let me. Is there a way to add this game to Steam for updates and ease of game management even though I purchased it though your website?

Thanks,
Bancheis

Zvonzi
04-10-2013, 02:55 AM
Did you try to remove dashes ("-") when you enter game key in Steam? It helps in most cases.

drago
04-15-2013, 01:18 PM
Hello (forgot Password) I cant see how.. For online play.

I went to this page http://dof.reverieworld.com/recovery.php

I put in my email and I have put in my username and both say I will get an Email and I have no email both times, and it's not in my spam.

Regards

drago
04-15-2013, 02:33 PM
I fixed it my bad :) added reverieworld.com to my domain's whitelist and got the email in the end :)

Brian Shingles
04-15-2013, 03:08 PM
I'm glad you got it sorted out.

tidycatt666
04-18-2013, 04:27 PM
Nio email or username I put in works.

Brian Shingles
04-19-2013, 03:19 AM
Here are a few points to consider when looking up your game key using our search tool:

The search tool looks for registered accounts of valid retail keys, accounts registered during beta with beta keys are no longer valid (the game was in beta up to Sept 2011)
The email or username would be the one you used to register an in-game account, not your forum account.
If you did not register an in-game account with your game key, it won't be in the database the search is looking up.
Check the email addresses you think you might have used, use the emails search function to look for a receipt or confirmation of purchase - use Reverie or Dawn of Fantasy as your search terms
The search tool looks for an exact match of username (case-sensitive), you could email support@reverieworld.com with the details you think you might have used and we can do a different search

royaldeath
06-19-2013, 08:12 AM
Hi there,

I sent an E-mail to the support departmant about an Error with my CDkey. I have not received anything back yet. It has been 2 days. Is this a normal waiting time? Or did something go wrong?
There is nothing in my Junk box either.

Thanks in advance,

Rd

Konstantin Fomenko
06-19-2013, 10:02 AM
No it`s not. Try sending the email again - might have went to spam not sure. We usually reply daily.

sabion
07-27-2013, 08:28 PM
hi i purchased game from ur website, downloaded, installed, went to play and it asked for product key. I nevver recieved a product key, where do i, or when should i have recieved this. thx

urok10
09-01-2013, 02:04 PM
im already registerd but forgot my passwort. when i want to request the passwort it says:

The requested URL /passwordrecovery.php was not found on this server.

octavean
09-02-2013, 02:39 PM
Here are a few points to consider when looking up your game key using our search tool:

The search tool looks for registered accounts of valid retail keys, accounts registered during beta with beta keys are no longer valid (the game was in beta up to Sept 2011)
The email or username would be the one you used to register an in-game account, not your forum account.
If you did not register an in-game account with your game key, it won't be in the database the search is looking up.
Check the email addresses you think you might have used, use the emails search function to look for a receipt or confirmation of purchase - use Reverie or Dawn of Fantasy as your search terms
The search tool looks for an exact match of username (case-sensitive), you could email support@reverieworld.com with the details you think you might have used and we can do a different search

Hi, I was playing the game online for the first time yesterday. I tree to log in today and it says invalid user name or password. However, I know I always use the same user/pass. Perhaps I didn't register an in game account but I never noticed that in the game download process. I purchased the game through steam if that makes a difference. Thanks for help, hope to hear from u soon.

bseibs
09-02-2013, 10:31 PM
I get a 404 error message when I try to go to the link listed above as "This page." to find my password. Can anyone help me on this silly problem? if not I just lost my money on buying this game and it seems really fun! - Thanks.

urok10
09-03-2013, 11:13 AM
im already registerd but forgot my passwort. when i want to request the passwort it says:

The requested URL /passwordrecovery.php was not found on this server.

someone can help ??

Ragnar
12-25-2013, 02:17 PM
Hi.
I got this game of Dawn of Fantasy With a CD Key that i cant install.
The mesage i gett when i rigt in the CD Key that follow my game is this:
---------------------------
The time period for this CD key is over.
OK

I hope you can send me a Walid CD Key to my e-male : rafana59@gmail.com

Best
Ragnar Fanakraa
Norway

Zvonzi
12-26-2013, 03:12 AM
I suppose you got that key from some promotion?

Maybe it would be best to send email to support@reverieworld.com

datuputi
12-27-2013, 12:58 AM
Clicking the link you made sent me to the voids of internet.

datuputi
12-27-2013, 12:59 AM
Heres my email: davepherd.paule@gmail.com . Forgot both my username and password probably.

Hi11Zone
12-28-2013, 01:49 PM
Heres my email: davepherd.paule@gmail.com . Forgot both my username and password probably.

Np I'll find it for you.

Coconutcream3.14
01-24-2014, 12:37 AM
i get a 404 error when trying to view that PW recovery link.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-24-2014, 09:20 AM
Thanks for letting us know, I updated the link in this older post. It should be http://dof.reverieworld.com/passwordrecovery.php

Bonfi96
02-02-2014, 06:39 AM
I sent an e-mail to the support 3 weeks ago for an invalid key providing all the informations required but I still haven't recieved any reply :/