PDA

View Full Version : Lost cd key

LimitlessX
03-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Hii there Well its long time i played the game and i wanted to play it again But when i boughtthe game it was by visa But now i lost the Cd key And i dont know how i can Get it back Any help ?

Konstantin Fomenko
03-18-2013, 09:17 AM
Hey Limitless, check your forums private messages - I sent you a CD key reminder. cheers

Eldrath
03-18-2013, 08:02 PM
Hello!

I forgot my login for online kingdoms and to reset it I need my CD key but I lost that too. :( Hope you can help me!

Thanks in advance!

Konstantin Fomenko
03-18-2013, 08:23 PM
Hey Eldrath, check your Private Messages. And welcome back.

Derbaghashi
03-19-2013, 04:49 AM
Hey there,

Since the game is comming to Steam, I want to give it a go again.
But I lost my key as well..

Thanks in advance!

Derba

Ardan
03-19-2013, 05:18 AM
I'm interested in trying the game again, but i have ofcourse lost my cd-key.
If i could get my cd-key back i would be greatful.

Thanks

Brian Shingles
03-19-2013, 08:06 AM
Welcome back to Dawn of Fantasy.

@ Derbaghashi, I can't find a registered player with your forum username or your forum email address. Please email support@reverieworld.com from the email address you used to register your in-game account and we can look up your key for you.

@ Ardan, I was able to find your key so I've emailed it to you.

If anyone else has lost their key, please email support@reverieworld.com and we will recover it for you.

Larac
03-20-2013, 10:16 AM
I have my order and that I paid but not the key.

Who should I talk to about this?

Lee

Balaor
04-02-2013, 04:35 PM
I'm also on the bandwagon of been away for a while, wish to come back but I lost my cd key. So in order not to start a new thread, I'll take my chances here :) My ingame name should be Balaor, and I can provide the registered e-mail address if needed.

Konstantin Fomenko
04-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Guys - please try this tool first: http://dof.reverieworld.com/passwordrecovery.php

And if that doesn`t work email support@reverieworld.com with as much info as you have to help us find it.