PDA

View Full Version : Normal units level and Hero/Dragons limit for army

vicious666
03-07-2013, 05:01 AM
I suggest to limit heroes and dragons for army, since dragons are OP , and is really sad see 60 heroes army.

we need a maximum of heroes for army like 5x, and not more than 1 for each type. (you cant have 4 protector+your hero and spam area heals...)

and limit of dragons, for army: like 1x royal or 2 red or 3 green. and also reduce theyr stats by a bit. like 50%, (i have dragons almost lev 60 with 5k area dmg and 90k life is too much )

Another suggestion is, to augment levels of normal troops, since when they reach lev 20 they cant cap all the ability( armor-hp-regen dmg etc) my suggestion is to make that you can level up to lev 30 but only in pvp, so 1-20 vs npc or pvp, lev 20/30 only in pvp. this will give a good boost to motivate ppl to do pvp.

Konstantin Fomenko
03-07-2013, 11:48 AM
We did several things in the upcoming patch that should improve this. Players will be limited to 15 heroes per army - as heroes now take 4 pop. Also Dragon and Heroes base strength value in the army been increased. We don't want to make them useless - so lets see how that plays out first.