PDA

View Full Version : Orc Problems

Irish_Templar
03-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Hey my orc walls have big gaps in them and also my orc catapults and my wargs always end up getting wounded magcally whenever they get deployed on a quest, and every time i repair them they get hurt the next quest right as i start it....:mad: need some help over here

Rocksteady23
03-02-2013, 10:02 PM
I'm also experiencing same issue with Big gaps in walls. I have the lumber to build the walls. I can pause and unpause wall construction, which means that the city knows that the walls arnt completed. Yet the rest of the walls will not start construction and finish. I hope for a fix in upcoming patch, otherwise my orc towns is completely indefensible.

Brian Shingles
03-03-2013, 10:06 AM
The orc walls were designed with gaps in them that are meant to be filled by palisade walls, although I've spoke to Kon about improving this and fixing any bugs with building walls orcs.

Hopefully they'll be fixed either in this upcoming patch or in a minor update shortly after.

Konstantin Fomenko
03-03-2013, 11:15 AM
Solution for this and other wall issues are all part of today`s patch guys. After you get the patch later today, you would need to be on your homeland for 5 minutes or so for the problem to fix itself. And please let us know if it worked:) Thanks

Irish_Templar
03-03-2013, 05:59 PM
My human city that ive had for several weeks is glitching, its called Templars Hold and whenever i try to transfer resources to one of my armys it says Army's name must be twelve or less letters. but my army is called army four...Templars Hold has 13 slots (letters and spaces) and it wont let me change the name of my city to fix this...help please

Konstantin Fomenko
03-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Thanks Irish - we will look into it.

Rocksteady23
03-03-2013, 11:49 PM
After the Patch today my walls are now starting construction and the gaps are being filled in. Thanks for the fix, and the rest of the patch notes sound excellent. Keep up the good work.

Irish_Templar
03-04-2013, 11:07 PM
Thanks Irish - we will look into it.

Its all fixed now :D thanks for the help, You guys are diligent and you make a great game.

Kudos for all the effort, i would recommend this game to anyone. Heres to many many years for an awesome game with lots of expansions,:) particularly a dwarf one ;)

Irish_Templar
03-04-2013, 11:59 PM
i have three cities one elf one orc and one human, my elf army wont transfer resources it keeps glitching putting my armies resources into negatives and it just keeps getting more negatve like

-56980 stone? then it wont let me transfre my troops...so in short army prolems for the elves

Brian Shingles
03-05-2013, 04:37 AM
Thanks for the report, we'll take a look at your elven armies and see if we can fix it.

Edit: Ok, I copied and tested your Elven homeland (ErithEndin), the resource cap was bugging (resulting in the problem you experienced) but it resolved itself (for me anyway) when I built a new building.

Can you try building a new building and let me know if this solution works for you too? Thanks.

Irish_Templar
03-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the report, we'll take a look at your elven armies and see if we can fix it.

Edit: Ok, I copied and tested your Elven homeland (ErithEndin), the resource cap was bugging (resulting in the problem you experienced) but it resolved itself (for me anyway) when I built a new building.

Can you try building a new building and let me know if this solution works for you too? Thanks.

it kinda worked it stopped the the crazy resource plunge but it took out a huge chunk of resources from my home city....its no biggy i can get it back just im curious why my town was glitching so bad?

GoreJar
04-02-2013, 11:13 AM
I have gaps as well. but i also build them and pay crowns to upgrade them then there gone and are being rebuilt. now ok there is a bug but i payed for the crowns in real money. see were im going with this so please help very soon.