PDA

View Full Version : Window Mode?!?!

Xhodan
03-02-2013, 02:26 AM
is it possible to play the game in window mode if yes how? if no? WHY NOT!!!! :D

i usualy play my games in window mode since i like to do diffrent things while i play the game. chat on irc, forums, inet, movies etc.

even tho i can tab in and out of the game i rather have everything in view move the window when i have to etc.

so is it possible?

Xhodan
03-03-2013, 04:33 PM
i assume not possible?

Brian Shingles
03-03-2013, 04:51 PM
There is a Windowed Mode option in one of the settings files, but it doesn't function fully at the moment.

It's been raised before and it is something we'd like to see working, but it's always been pushed back by other higher priority work.

I'll raise it again with our engine programmer though.

Xhodan
03-03-2013, 11:11 PM
There is a Windowed Mode option in one of the settings files, but it doesn't function fully at the moment.

It's been raised before and it is something we'd like to see working, but it's always been pushed back by other higher priority work.

I'll raise it again with our engine programmer though.

awsome thanks
would love to play the game in window mode which would also mean i would play the game more often cause than i can acctualy watch tv (watch tv on my pc) and do other stuff while i browse and do stuff in game :D