PDA

View Full Version : Lost units on season change crash.

Blaine
02-21-2013, 09:09 PM
I've just lost 7 Rank 11 Grandmasters after moving them into my main city to heal; I immediately went into my city as soon as I transferred the units and the game crashed (it was Winter) and now I've logged back in again and it's Summer and every single Grandmaster I placed in my City for healing has just vanished. I had 10 Grandmasters in Army 1 (and now have 3) and exactly 10 Rank 10 Grandmasters in Army 2 (which was untouched, but I placed 10 Grandmasters in each of my armies so I know for sure what is missing) and no Grandmasters in my City. I also placed 4 Blademasters in my city at the exact same time I placed 7 Grandmasters, but I still have the 4 Blademasters, they didn't vanish. I also re-logged again just to be sure they wouldn't re-appear, and they still haven't. I'm guessing because I went into my City instantly, the 4 Blademasters managed to spawn in time, but the Grandmasters didn't before the Crash?

Konstantin Fomenko
02-22-2013, 11:34 AM
This is a really rare occasional bug and thanks for reporting this. The problem is the units spawning in the town spawn 1 unit per second, so the very unlikely crash happening during that time would cause some units to go missing. We`ll try to come up with a solution to fix this in the next patch.

Meanwhile please check your Private Messages on this forum for a compensation.

Blaine
02-22-2013, 04:06 PM
Hey Konstantin, thanks for trying to fix it. Luckily I'm close to an almost 'maxed-out' City, so it wouldn't take too long to rebuild the troops and get them to an NPC trainer, but I wanted to report in hope it could be fixed for others.

I appreciate the compensation for the loss and much respect to you guys for doing that.