PDA

View Full Version : Army dissapeard

Nicotin
02-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Hey,

after I finished the human quest to become knight my game froze at the loading screen.
Then I couldn't log back in to the game for around 5 minutes.

As I logged in my whole army disappeared and only my hero came back to my village.

Now I have lost my whole army.

5 Sword, 4 Archers, 3 Crossbow, 4 Mace, 1 peasant

Now I have no defenses anymore and always have to pay out in case I get attacked.

This bug/freeze throws me back for days now :(

My ingame name is Nicotin.

I already read that this happens more often.
I hope this bug will be fixed soon as it really takes the fun from this game.

EDIT: The quest also isn't finished now.
So I have to rebuild my whole army, try this quest again and have to pray that it won't freeze again. :/

Konstantin Fomenko
02-13-2013, 01:30 PM
Check your private messages for compensation for your loss. And really sorry about this bug effecting you and others today. Hopefully it will not happen again.

wasserali
02-15-2013, 03:12 AM
Today one of my heroes disappeared.

I levelled a protector to level 22 and switched him to my town to join my other 3 protectors also having level 22. After that I logged out.
When I came back after approx 2 hours and started the game I found out that I still have only 3 protectors in town. protector no 4 is also not in the original army before switching to town anymore.
Is it possible to bring him back? I dont worry about wealth. Its only the time it costs to level these heroes.

Thank you for your help.

account: wasserali

town: Hightower, slot 3

wasserali

Konstantin Fomenko
02-15-2013, 04:22 PM
Hello wasserali,

The missing hero is also due to the updates we have been making to the server in the past 2 days. Sorry to hear about this effecting you, and we deeply regret having to make the server changes - but it`s necessary for the Steam release to go ahead.

Please check your forum messages for a full compensation. Yet is is influence, but you can exchange it for Gold, and level your hero at NPC town to the level he was, or even higher.