PDA

View Full Version : Pvp problem.

dropkick_jxy
02-03-2013, 04:31 PM
I have recently run into a issue where DOF shuts down when entering pvp. This seems to only happen when joining a pvp/co-op battle. Each time i have been running fraps to record some footage. Tonight it happened 2 times in a row whilst trying to record a pvp battle with miklos1 @ 22:20 and 22:25. This being fine apart from it pays him with my troops still.

Can you have a look into why there might be some sort of conflict with the 2 programs running.

Many thanks.

Konstantin Fomenko
02-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Hm... I don`t see how fraps could have effected this. Did you have a normal CoOp battle without fraps runnings? And if this ever happenes to you again - it would really help if you could post your Log1.txt file (with-in couple of minutes of this bug happening) and post it here, or email to support@reverieworld.com

If your not sure how to grab a Log1.txt file - instructions could be found here: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4135

dropkick_jxy
02-04-2013, 07:03 AM
Will try to make it bug and then post log. I can record just me but has a spaz attack with more than one person :/

miklos1
02-05-2013, 07:45 AM
how much ram and what kinda processor you got?