PDA

View Full Version : Market units lost AGAIN!

skullnookum
12-27-2012, 02:13 AM
This is unbelievably annoying now this is the 2nd time this problem has struck me and to the same market units i was refunded previously for my crowns that i appreciated but now that this "Bug" has done it twice to my account i'd rather just have a refund in money until this is sorted out

Once again here is the information on what happened last time i played the game was just before Christmas day I'm playing as elves in the swamp location i log back on two day's later and the units are once again deleted i don't understand what's triggering it to delete itself whilst I'm offline this only occurs when i log off and back on at another time. I think i will just wait until this is patched.

Note : I work night shifts at the moment so i don't get to read the forums that much apart from in the morning for an hour or two and just before i leave for work at night. Thank you for your support I really do think you have a great game going on here it's just this bug that's making it a downer for me.

- I've attached all available logs from the folder

skullnookum
01-02-2013, 11:13 AM
It's been quite awhile now just wondering if i could get some support?

Konstantin Fomenko
01-03-2013, 04:27 PM
Skullnookum,

Sorry for the late reply, with the Holidays we missed it. Today`s patch hopefully fixes the underlying causes, although it`s 50/50 to be honest. And I`ve send you a PM with compensation again.