PDA

View Full Version : Random Spawns in Kingdoms

Aegon VI
12-07-2012, 07:25 PM
So after all the initial quests are done (I just finished Kill Thy Neighbor), there are no direct threats to our kingdoms. Since there are already continuous wolf spawns when you kill a pack, can we have things like the first quests added? Goblin or thief camps at a similar rate to wolf spawns appearing in our home city map would be ideal if someone wanted a quick surprise or whatever.

Also, in the roam the battle map when clicked from the world map, is the roving orange army in Southmont hostile? I was going to attack one of the goblin camps when I noticed an army of knights marching my way.

Konstantin Fomenko
12-08-2012, 02:51 PM
Hey Aegon,

After you build a little bit and finish most start-up quests, instead of Homeland goblins e.t.c the focus should switch to defending your homeland against PvP attack. And given a growing player population, that`s turning into reality.

However, we do plan to add some more homeland attack events from creeps - mainly large stuff like Dragons though.

And in the exploration mode, if you are playing as Humans, and you explore human regions - Orange and Yellow stuff is Friendly, until you purposely kill any of them of their units, at that point they`ll start hunting you down. So feel free to hunt Goblins e.t.c

Aegon VI
12-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Hey Aegon,

After you build a little bit and finish most start-up quests, instead of Homeland goblins e.t.c the focus should switch to defending your homeland against PvP attack. And given a growing player population, that`s turning into reality.

However, we do plan to add some more homeland attack events from creeps - mainly large stuff like Dragons though.

And in the exploration mode, if you are playing as Humans, and you explore human regions - Orange and Yellow stuff is Friendly, until you purposely kill any of them of their units, at that point they`ll start hunting you down. So feel free to hunt Goblins e.t.c

Thanks for the info.

Pearlto
12-25-2012, 12:28 PM
That's a good point.