PDA

View Full Version : Something wrong here...

LeGrange
11-25-2012, 12:29 PM
I started playing about a week ago. Played the elves for about 5 days with no pvp action at all. Then I switched to men, one of my armies got attacked by another player and I almost smiled...almost. The loading screen came up and stayed there. I never got to defend my army. I did not gain or lose anything, but I was forced to use the ole ctrl-alt-delete and close the game down because I waited 10 minutes on the loading screen. The same thing also happened when I was going to co op. Is the waiting time really just THAT long, or is there a technical issue that is making pvp/co op not work? Please address this or tell me what I am doing wrong on my end because I really want to pvp. Thank you.

zimmozman
11-26-2012, 09:22 AM
i had the same problem try going into your router settings and turn off universal plug and play just for playing this game

Konstantin Fomenko
11-28-2012, 10:10 AM
Hello,

As someone had suggested, disabling the UP option in your router usually fixes the problem. Sometimes the solution is as simple as restarting your router/internet modem (turning power off and on)