PDA

View Full Version : Improvement on the siege mechanic.

Dragun
11-17-2012, 07:38 AM
Is it just me or somebody else realized that we can broke eneme defense with just dragons? I mean, my dragon firebolt range is much bigger than archers range, and trbuchet can't hit him, result, I let my army away from enemy trebuchet range and I go with my dragon firebolt till I kill all enemy archers on the tower, and the only way to enemy avoid it would be using there army to try to kill my dragon, something not too smart, because they would leave there walls and then, I would attack with my army, victory for me, an other solution would be something like a harpoon on the tower, something that can hit dragons(when I say something that can hit, I mean something with a good accuracy), causing a big damage on them, somethin with a big dmg but slow attack speed, causing damage to single targe, it would not cause any problem to normal soldiers..
Would make players work better their strategy about choice between harpoon/trebuchet.
:D

Konstantin Fomenko
11-20-2012, 08:48 AM
While this strategy might work VS AI, by now most players know how to counter it. But I do agree that we need to reduce Dragon fireball radius - and we are going to include in one of the up-coming patches.