PDA

View Full Version : Connection Time out making new account constantly

Trendz85
11-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Hi i got a free copy of the game through your promotion and when i run the game and begin to make a new account i just get connection timed out constantly , Looking at the forum others seem to have this issue a bit is this typical ?

Fandango
11-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Hi i got a free copy of the game through your promotion and when i run the game and begin to make a new account i just get connection timed out constantly , Looking at the forum others seem to have this issue a bit is this typical ?

The people that are working on the game are trying to look and i believe are working on a permanent fix for the "Connection timed out!" message, not to forget that the game hasn't got alot of players and they are hoping to get more when it is released on steam, the game has had problems with connection timed out in the pass but eventually it will be ok just do something else why they are working on it. :)

Trendz85
11-15-2012, 03:08 PM
But im still cant make my account and log in whats that about ? Are the Servers down ?

Fandango
11-15-2012, 03:11 PM
But im still cant make my account and log in whats that about ? Are the Servers down ?

They haven't said to my knowledge, i believe the servers are down :/

Trendz85
11-15-2012, 03:14 PM
ah ok i thought as much due to the fact i have a really good internet connection so cant be that, Cheers for the heads up hopefully im able to register and play it tonight

Fandango
11-15-2012, 03:19 PM
ah ok i thought as much due to the fact i have a really good internet connection so cant be that, Cheers for the heads up hopefully im able to register and play it tonight

Np and goodluck with building your town, and hopefully even signing up :/

Trendz85
11-15-2012, 03:36 PM
Yeah thanks a lot Fang i dont think it'll be anytime soon or tonight tho haha so how long have u been playing DoF