PDA

View Full Version : Hero

Dragun
11-14-2012, 08:11 AM
My hero was lvl 29, then he came back to lvl 15 after my connection with internet fail, then I closed the game and I restarted it, how do I fix it?
Bye bye...

Dragun
11-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Please help me, I want to do my missions, without my hero, it's too hard :(

Rough
11-14-2012, 10:59 PM
training a hero to 30 takes nearly no time if you just solo southmont world map a few times, focus on resist first.

Dragun
11-14-2012, 11:06 PM
That is not the first time it happen, if i have to update my hero each time he has a lvl back, the game will become boring...

Konstantin Fomenko
11-15-2012, 07:40 AM
Dragun,

Sorry to say, but this is the problem with connection failure - DoF`s network code still doesn`t handle it well. And unfortunately in these situations Hero does get reset to level 15. We are hoping to have a better solution down the road, meanwhile I`m afraid we can`t remedy this. Sorry!

Dragun
11-17-2012, 01:13 AM
Dragun,

Sorry to say, but this is the problem with connection failure - DoF`s network code still doesn`t handle it well. And unfortunately in these situations Hero does get reset to level 15. We are hoping to have a better solution down the road, meanwhile I`m afraid we can`t remedy this. Sorry!
... Yeah, i started to update my hero again, and what happened...?
Again, my hero came back to lvl 15, it's the third time it happen... Prease fix it :mad:

Dragun
11-17-2012, 01:31 AM
After the servers offline time, I came to my army and I saw that was missing some units, at my town was missin 4 mounted knight lvl 5, and my first army lost all my archers, why it's happening?

Konstantin Fomenko
11-20-2012, 08:55 AM
Dragon - it all related to the server issues. Servers are up and running just fine now, and as I`ve mentioned before we`ll have a permanent fix for the servers this week, so this shouldn`t happen again.