PDA

View Full Version : Didn't get a CD key after buying

JTDB
11-01-2012, 01:49 AM
Hello, I've purchased the game, I have the paypal payment register that states the charge was successful, then it redirected me to a page that said it was confirming my payment and it would download the game after but it never happened, I refreshed and that page was lost :(

How do I get my CD key, I have all the payment transactions but no key.

Please help.

Brian Shingles
11-01-2012, 06:13 AM
Hi JTDB,

If you purchased through our store you should have received an email from with a subject of Reverie World Studios: Online Store Receipt. It may have gone into your Junk/Spam folder.

If you can find the email, please send a support request to support@reverieworld.com with a copy of your transaction and we will sort you out.

JTDB
11-01-2012, 12:23 PM
I did not receive an e-mail from you :(, I got the e-mail of the transaction payment from paypal, it has the date of transaction, transaction ID, the name of Reverie World Studios, the name of the game and it's cost but I did not get your e-mail :(

JTDB
11-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Sorry for the double post, I've sent all my paypal info to the support e-mail to see what can be done, thank you

Brian Shingles
11-02-2012, 05:53 AM
JTDB, we've replied to your email and sent you your keys.

We will investigate with PayPal and our digital distributor to see what went wrong and hopefully stop this from happening to others in the future.