PDA

View Full Version : Touble downloading from site and mirrors.

Krasen
10-21-2012, 11:25 AM
I downloaded the game few times from different mirrors and, I always get CRC errors and cannot unpack and the game.
When I download with my browser, the game stops downloading after some time.. I tried using download manager, but its the same.

Can someone please give me a torrent link for the game ? Where I can make hash check when I download it. :)

Brian Shingles
10-22-2012, 06:25 AM
There are no official torrents for the game.

I can understand how downloading from the browser might not work if your internet connection drops out, but it's odd it doesn't work with a download manager.

To confirm, you've tried all the download links here (http://dof.reverieworld.com/download.php)

X106
10-22-2012, 09:34 AM
I once had a netgear router that I applied firmware updates to. It would corrupt any file that was downloaded over 2gb. They had another firmware update within a couple weeks but it was a hard problem to track down. Just throwing this out there so that if you have any firmware updates for your router, it might be a good idea to run them.

It might be a good idea to go to the event log and look for disk errors just in case your hard drive is failing. Normally you can get there by Start > Run > type "eventvwr". Look under the system section and scroll down through the messages looking for "disk" in the "source" column.

It should look something like this (https://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&safe=off&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=939&q=disk+errors+event+log&oq=disk+errors+event+log&gs_l=img.3...757.4364.0.4512.23.22.1.0.0.0.329.195 0.17j1j0j3.21.0.cpsugrpq1..0.0...1.1.rrrM7a_tgPQ).

There is a pretty common disk error that mentions the page file. You can ignore those messages but if you have a ton of disk errors in a row like the screenshots then it's possible you have a hard drive failing.

Krasen
10-22-2012, 01:18 PM
Yes I tried them all.
Still errors. My browser cant download them, so I tried using a diffrend download manager but the same.
Perhaps is the router, but I cant bypass it or run firmware update.
I got some disk errors but not much i think.

Krasen
10-23-2012, 10:38 AM
Okay I managed to download the game using a diffrend PC, its weird because its on the same networks as I but anyhow, I played for a bit, It seems interesting game.. ;)
See you in there.