PDA

View Full Version : About promotional dragons

Calopsita!
09-22-2012, 10:34 PM
Well today i lost my haunter dragon, wich was really unpleasant since he's a promotional dragon and i won't be able to get another one so I'd like to make a sugestion about that:

When buying an equivalent dragon, the player (who had the promotional dragon) could have the option of creating that new one as a promotional dragon, so that way losing the haunter or the ice dragon wouldn't be such a tragedy.:)

Brian Shingles
09-23-2012, 07:35 AM
I know when a dragon is lost through a glitch, we currently compensate with a code for Influence Points. I'll speak to Kon about generating more promotional codes and using those instead.

Hmm, maybe we could have an option to resurrect promotional dragons in the shop (but with level loss) as well. I'll look into it.

Krasen
10-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Hi there, Yesterday I played the game for first time.
The first ingame quest giver gave me options for quest and one for happy haloween,
So I got the dagon to join me, but I played very few minutes after that, and then logged out.
Next day I turn on the game and I click my town and It appeared it did not save the game and I got to see the intro cutscene one more time, and play the intro quests again. But I did not get the happy heloween option from the questgiver.

I am not sad about that because I'm just learning the game and I guess its not intended to play with a dragon from the start but I'm still sad ;(

Brian Shingles
10-25-2012, 03:37 AM
Krasen, I've sent you an email about this.