PDA

View Full Version : Just found this game got questions

stryborn1628
09-13-2012, 04:45 PM
Hello everyone,

I was looking for a mmorts after the disappointment of end of nations and found this website and got my creditcard itching to buy this game but i would like to ask these first.

- Hows the worlds population

- How is PVP

- And if i start playing today will i be crushed by higher level people?

Konstantin Fomenko
09-13-2012, 08:10 PM
Hey Stryborn, welcome to our forums.

- Hows the worlds population
This is the main problem right now. While there is always someone to chat with, or get a PvP or CoOp game going, we need more player pop. Hopefully with two bundles starting later this month, and not-so-long to go before DoF gets on Steam in October low player pop won`t be an issue anymore.

- How is PvP
Both PvP and CoOp is lots of fun, and quite diverse too - army vs army field combat, co-op sieges, defending your own town, attacking other towns, with 3 distinct races on top - it`s always a good time.

- And if i start playing today will i be crushed by higher level people?
No, in PvP battle player armies are matched together based on army strength. If an older player wants to attack the weaker armies of new players, they will have to create a weaker army of their own. New players are also safe from attack until they reach a certain point in the quest storyline or in city development, or they attack another player.

stryborn1628
09-13-2012, 08:17 PM
Hey Stryborn, welcome to our forums.

This is the main problem right now. While there is always someone to chat with, or get a PvP or CoOp game going, we need more player pop. Hopefully with two bundles starting later this month, and not-so-long to go before DoF gets on Steam in October low player pop won`t be an issue anymore.

Thank you for your responses, my last question is will it be worth it to wait for the bundles or just ok getting the game now?

Brian Shingles
09-14-2012, 05:53 AM
If you buy from us now, we get more money and you get bonus codes.

If you wait for the bundles, you spend less, you don't get the bonus codes but get other stuff from the bundles.

While we would like more money :D we understand if you want to wait for the bundles.

Konstantin Fomenko
09-14-2012, 12:28 PM
To second what Brian said - and I guess more customers have the same question. Right now we give away 20$ worth of in-game bonus content with every purchase on our site. So if you think DoF will be the game you`ll really get into - enough to appreciate that bonus content - it makes sense to buy it from our store.

If not - and you just want to try the game out - you might as well wait for a bundle, I don`t have the final details yet on when and how much it`ll be though.