PDA

View Full Version : Heros

Qc_4ever
05-02-2009, 11:34 AM
What's the highest level for heros and what's the hero leveling system? Guess it's like in every RTS games, 200 exp = level 2, 450 exp = level 3, ...

Joseph Visscher
05-02-2009, 03:57 PM
All of our units and even some buildings have Experience, Rank and Skill Points as we call it, right now there is NO limit to how high any of these can go.

Experience is gained from every attempted strike on an enemy or on a set event or quest.
When the experience reaches its level up point it will give the unit +1 rank(along with +10 HP) and +1 Skill Point.
After each level up the experience level up point is raised by +10, this however is completely undecided and is most likely going to change drastically.
Skill Points are used to choose which skill of the unit to improve, for increasing, defense, stamina or damage to only name a few.
Simple example how the system currently works:
Rank 1 is 10/10 experience points, when you rank up your experience goes to 0/20 and you receive 1 skill point, rank 2 is then 20/20 experience, and the process repeats.
We will most likely drastically increase the speed at which you rank up,

*Unconfirmed*
The stat increase you receive from skill points is +10% of that skill, therefore the higher the skill the more it increases.

raving
05-03-2009, 10:02 AM
wouldnt this mean online that if ur battling a dude with a lvl 28 char. that he has a severe advantage over ur lets say lvl 5 char? not that i mind tho :D would be fun to make the most powerfull hero online ^^. but im afraid that at some point they will get overpowerd.

szebus
05-03-2009, 10:25 AM
Hmmm... there is somewhere in the forum a discution about that where it says something about that. I find it for you and then post the link.

Edit: I've found it here (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=506&page=2)

For example, your army of Level 5 is in Wold Region. There are 500 total player armies and 200 cities in the Wold Region. Out of these 300 armies and 70 cities are close to your armies level and can be engaged. I won`t get into specific details - but our approach would get your player vs player going in these conditions with-in a few seconds with your nearby allied armies/other player`s nearby allied armies joining into this battle.

Esculas the Mighty
05-03-2009, 11:35 AM
so i can only fight armies are seasoned as mine -.- i cant fight a stronger or weaker army

LiTos456
05-03-2009, 11:43 AM
Yeah, that kinda sucks.. but then again, strong people won't fight you, etc.

szebus
05-03-2009, 02:35 PM
It is mutch better that way, I don't want to see myself knocked down by hardcore players just becouse I only can play in mmo mode 2 hours a day and let's say 5 or 6 in weekends.

LiTos456
05-03-2009, 07:57 PM
Yeah, exactly. Good thing you can't be attacked when you join the game, so that your poor little farm won't get destroyed.

OrcSlayer
05-04-2009, 05:55 AM
how long will it take for an army to reach an adjecent region and will difernt races have different unit caps?

szebus
05-04-2009, 11:33 AM
A possible answer to Youre question is here (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12401#post12401)

... The game has its own time, day night cycle, weather system and seasons. 10080 real seconds is 1 in game week, which is 168 real minutes, which is 2.8 real hours.

Qc_4ever
05-05-2009, 06:55 AM
If a unit attack a enemy unit from behind, do he get a backstab damage bonus? :D

Kell Aset
05-05-2009, 10:04 AM
so i can only fight armies are seasoned as mine -.- i cant fight a stronger or weaker army

I think there was somewhere on the forums info about low level players that can join their forces and attack player of an higher lvl .

Andy Joslin
05-05-2009, 03:23 PM
You guys are confusing an army's level and each individual unit in that army's level.

Firstly, there is each unit's level. When fighting, a unit gains experience each strike and can use this experience to level up and get new stats.

Then there is an army's level. This determines mostly how many units it can hold. Army level is raised from doing stuff, e.g. going on quests, fighting battles, etc. A player could have a low level army with very high level units.

Generation
05-05-2009, 09:23 PM
hmmmmm interesting sounds great cant w8