PDA

View Full Version : Nasty bugs

DTPG
08-10-2012, 08:00 AM
Hello, anyone who bothers to read this. I have had some problems since the last update. Two very annoying ones to be precise.
1: My hero seems to multiply and I now have a small group of 3 heroes... hooray.
2: I can't create and army. I mean, I can click the "Create army." tab, but I am only able to put one of my 3 heroes in it.

I'm hoping this will be fixed.

Konstantin Fomenko
08-10-2012, 09:10 AM
Hi DTPG - if you could tell me your in-game username and the name of your town, I`ll be able to take a look and fix this for you.

Sounds like something went terrible wrong:) Have you tried restarting the game though? Sometimes it fixes odd issues like that.

DTPG
08-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Hi DTPG - if you could tell me your in-game username and the name of your town, I`ll be able to take a look and fix this for you.

Sounds like something went terrible wrong:) Have you tried restarting the game though? Sometimes it fixes odd issues like that.
While I appreciate the help it seems my little problem has solved itself. :)
My hero is back to being a single person and I can now send my armies through the land.
I shall let you know if anything like this happens again.
EDIT: After further thought, I think it was because I did try to restart it. Anyway, thanks. :D

Konstantin Fomenko
08-10-2012, 04:18 PM
Glad it worked out:) And yeah - restart is the magic cure for most DoF problems.