PDA

View Full Version : NPC Town Sieges Broken

OxyKnight
07-16-2012, 12:28 AM
I am a bit annoyed at the rewards town sieges offer, especially for how hard they are compared to the quest sieges. Today or just now as a matter of fact me and a friend sieged the town of Darssen and.. well it was a blood bath for both sides. My archers kept walking in the fire for absolutely no reason and the response time on the commands got 15 level 5 archer units dead right then and there. The same goes for my melee units. My battering rams have to be baby sitted all the way up to their stonegate because I cant just simply right click the enemy gate for them to go to it, I have to continuously right click until theyre right ontop of the gate for them to even start attacking meanwhile my other troops are dying due to lack of micro-management because I'm too busy trying to make sure my ram is doing what it's supposed to do. Eventually we broke down the gate with losses on both my friend lost around 20 units and I lost 40 units. Mainly because of poor pathfinding them running into spike traps when I'm not looking or because they think fire is to be played with and start jumping around in it like its a puddle. Everytime I issue a command to the maximum amount to be allowed commanded and I order them to move it LAGS so bad ontop of the good 1-2k troops already in map it's already sluggish. So when we finally get down the gate and eventually win the amazing super duper reward IS!!!!!! 1 wealth..
Really? Why bother with a town siege that is 5x harder than the quest siege when you get 7 or 8 wealth from an easier siege that is almost IMPOSSIBLE to lose troops to.
I am quite PO because I spent well over 70,000 gold training all of the troops in my army to level 5. HOPEFULLY this gets changed in the near future because I have no intent in doing town sieges until this is fixed.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Edit: I wouldn't be so angry about this matter if the wealth reward was significantly more, not asking for any compensation just please bigger reward for town sieges.

Vind
07-16-2012, 12:46 AM
yea lag is huge game breaker, i remember i saw a video on YouTube with developers playing, it doesn't have any lag at all.

OxyKnight
07-16-2012, 01:01 AM
And my computer isn't crappy at all
Specs:
8gb ram AMD FX series FX-6100 3.3Ghz GTX 560 2gb 6 core processor
I don't understand why it lags.. possibly because it's not optimized yet.

Generation
07-16-2012, 01:17 AM
Yeah seriously and they need to add hot keys to the game >.>