PDA

View Full Version : New to the forums ^^

Gigz
04-21-2009, 07:25 PM
Hellow everyone , I been observing Dawn of Fantasy for a while now so decided to register as well , since i didn't see any place to introduce myself I may as well do it here , I'm Alex and go by the nickname of Gigz , I'm and been playing games since I was 2, yes I used to play atari better than my big brother at that age, I consider myself a good gamer and one with allot of experience, I usually look for games with different game-play than ordinaries game since I have played so many I just look for something new ^^ and this game offer allot which Is why I look forward to it, sry for the broken English in advance since is not my native language and I sucks at typing - well that is for now and u will see me around :P

crex719
04-21-2009, 09:37 PM
Welcome, but unfortunately you posted this in the wrong section. This belongs in the Introductions section. Hopefully a moderator will move this. Welcome anyway!

Alex Walz
04-21-2009, 09:45 PM
Welcome. :)
Atari... gotta love the classics, eh? :D We sure have come along way from Atari to Dawn of Fantasy.

wou129
04-22-2009, 12:12 AM
welcome to the froms and ther is a place to inroduce your slef its below genaral discussions

Gigz
04-22-2009, 05:39 AM
idk why but for me it only showing

Announcements

General Discussions

Media Releases

Xbox 360

Suggestions

Off Topic

^^

and yeah atari were good in their time ^^ , now I stick to rpg and strategy games mostly ^^

Alex Walz
04-22-2009, 08:03 AM
Introductions is a sub-forum of General Discussions, so you'll find it at the top of the GD forum index. But it's no problem, a mod will just move this for ya.

Bryan Oakley
04-22-2009, 12:36 PM
Welcome to the forums Gigz, I hope you enjoy your time here. Please read the FAQ when you can, it will answer many questions.

Thread moved to proper place with an expiring redirect.

Puppeteer
04-22-2009, 12:57 PM
Welcome to the forums

The Witch King of Angmar
04-23-2009, 07:52 AM
I second that Puppeteer. See you around.

iceblast
04-23-2009, 12:12 PM
, sry for the broken English in advance since is not my native language and I sucks at typing - well that is for now and u will see me around :P

get off the boards :P.

Just joking welcome i guess i can look forward to playing with you guy/s online.

Kell Aset
04-23-2009, 05:32 PM
Hmn Atari was my first computer :) well nvm that - welcome to the forums.

Gigz
04-23-2009, 07:05 PM
now is time to get aroubd read stuff and get educated on the things this game will offer in a deeper extend :P ^^

I think every old school gamer agree with me when I said , Atari was a crap but it had a charm like no other console will ever have :P