PDA

View Full Version : Greetings & Salutations

TaTa456
04-20-2009, 07:55 PM
Hey everyone. Just making an official hello & all that. Been a huge fan of rts games since i first played Dune back in the day. Found myself being a fan of the older rts games over the newer ones they make based off of old games. They seem to f$#k things up when they make new games based off of old classics (red alert 3, command&conquer 3, dawn of war 2, and so on) but from the videos and screenshots ive seen, it seems youre taking a lot of what has made the old classics great and spicened up the graphics with adding new innovative ideas that will make this one a classic to be. I am really looking forward to picking this game up. So yeah, hope to see you all on the battlefield when this game launches!

Oh btw, whats up with the fire pitchfork next to my name? Am I supposed to be a rebel or something?:p cuz if so I dont mind that:cool:

Esculas the Mighty
04-20-2009, 08:27 PM
Hey everyone. Just making an official hello & all that. Been a huge fan of rts games since i first played Dune back in the day. Found myself being a fan of the older rts games over the newer ones they make based off of old games. They seem to f$#k things up when they make new games based off of old classics (red alert 3, command&conquer 3, dawn of war 2, and so on) but from the videos and screenshots ive seen, it seems youre taking a lot of what has made the old classics great and spicened up the graphics with adding new innovative ideas that will make this one a classic to be. I am really looking forward to picking this game up. So yeah, hope to see you all on the battlefield when this game launches!

Oh btw, whats up with the fire pitchfork next to my name? Am I supposed to be a rebel or something?:p cuz if so I dont mind that:cool:

welcome but your just online haha

Puppeteer
04-21-2009, 11:36 AM
Welcome, and Esculas is right. The flaming pitchfork means that you're online.

wou129
04-21-2009, 01:42 PM
welcome and if its not on fire it means you are ofline but then you cant see it :P

The Witch King of Angmar
04-21-2009, 02:35 PM
Personally, I thought it was a torch. Anyways, welcome to the forums.

Bryan Oakley
04-21-2009, 07:23 PM
Welcome to the forums TaTa456. I hope when the game releases it will live up to all that you hope it will be.

Mind on explaining your name?

P.S. I thought it was a LAN connector when I first joined.

TaTa456
04-21-2009, 10:09 PM
TaTa is an old nick name i was given back in the day, 456 is just the winning numbers, for anyone whos played c-lo youll understand. :D

raving
04-22-2009, 06:00 AM
i loled :d and welcome to the forums

TaTa456
04-22-2009, 09:34 AM
thanks for the warm welcome guys, hey just curious, anyone here use xfire? its a instant messaging program made for gamers because it tracks games installed and statistics for each game. my xfire is "cubanitolk" if anyone has it or wants to get it, real neat program.

i play all sorts of rts games and own just about every one just never got anyone to play it with. mostly we play AoE2 conquerors expansion, we got a decent group of buddies that play together, and sometimes have some epic 4v4 games. we also recently started to play heroes of annihilated empires, also another great rts massing game. msg me here or on xfire if interested.:cool:

Mrdash
04-22-2009, 12:21 PM
See below for my Xfire profile XD

I would join you guys but I somehow lost me expansions disk. I also uninstalled the game since II on its own is a piece of crap to me.

TaTa456
04-22-2009, 12:44 PM
that aint a problem i can help you get em back, just msg me on xfire sometime :cool:

Kell Aset
04-23-2009, 05:29 PM
Hello there, enjoy Your stay :) .