PDA

View Full Version : Resolutions ingame

Malasorte
06-03-2012, 07:52 AM
we badly need screen resolutions for the game ... my desktop resolution is at 1680x1050 ... not 2 fancy but the game uses my desktop res and since the game doesnt seem to be optimized for higher settings even with low everything it lags like hell and screen freezes from time to time just for like a second each 2-3 seconds till u relog ... this happend a bit before the last patch also but it was rare .. now i play 10 mins and then it starts to freeze 1 seconbd each 2-3 seconds

now i changed my desktop resolution to 1024x768 lol
and the game just got a massive increase in smothness and performance ... i could even play the game with 1280x800 with medium and its still doing great ... but when i go back to 1680x1050 and everything on low the lag and screen freeze start again

i went into the DOF folder and searched for a file that would allow me to change the screen resolution ingame to something i want .. could not find such a file

so adding resolutions ingame would be a great step forward
if anyone knows of a file in the game folder that could allow me to change the res to what i want and not have to change my desktop res it would also be good to know :)

thx and i really hope ingame resolutions are added soon

picobee
06-05-2012, 12:00 PM
resolution would be nice to change around. especially windows mode :)

GammaPaladin
06-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Yeah, desperately needs a windowed mode (Preferably a borderless maximized window like most games do in windowed mode these days). Considering the timescale involved playing this game, being able to browse the web and do other things on the computer at the same time without having to shift in and out of fullscreen mode is vital.

When I could be waiting hours for something to build... I need to be able to do other stuff while I wait ;)