PDA

View Full Version : Elven plants(Complaint)

picobee
06-02-2012, 03:20 AM
So it took me ages to level my high knight to level 32(hero). and i played a battle map on thikken Dal . guess what shows up. elfs instead of orcs... then i said oh well lets battle it anyways...

strolling along towards the elfs camp.. my hero ( high knight lvl 32) walks near a plant eater..

IT SWALLOWS HIM WHOLE!!! what is that???? a lvl 32 hero swallowed?? and now i dont have him.....

whats up with that????

Malasorte
06-02-2012, 03:28 AM
yea that sucks ... its a hero lol .. how come a non hero plant ... lvl 1 plant eat a lvl 32 hero .. making the hero like the main hero would be good ... main hero cant be eaten whole by plants .. they attack and dmg him for a lot but cant be eaten whole since if they die they stay dead ... lvling the hero to 32 took him a good while only to be eaten by a plant in one attack lol

Sunleader
06-02-2012, 07:57 AM
Well
Dunno if it is Intended

But it is not an Immortal Unit after all :)

I am sure walking up on a Spike Trap with the Heavy Knight might also be an Bad Idea

In the End they are not Heros but Elite Units
and they only cost 30 Wealth

I am still waiting that we get some additional Immortal Units
At least 1 or 2 Companions to your Main Hero gained by the Quest Lines would be really nice

crazyb0b
06-02-2012, 08:37 AM
Well
Dunno if it is Intended

But it is not an Immortal Unit after all :)

I am sure walking up on a Spike Trap with the Heavy Knight might also be an Bad Idea

In the End they are not Heros but Elite Units
and they only cost 30 Wealth

I am still waiting that we get some additional Immortal Units
At least 1 or 2 Companions to your Main Hero gained by the Quest Lines would be really nice

Immortal pets for your Hero.

That would be for the win.

vicious666
06-02-2012, 08:50 AM
i think we have bigger problems at moment

such as 60 hero army

or hero with 100% resistance

or the fact that units lose skillpoints and never got them back and theyr stats get reset to basic

Malasorte
06-03-2012, 12:54 AM
or the fact that units lose skillpoints and never got them back and theyr stats get reset to basic

and they are still same lvl u had them with basic everything but the xp to lvl it up is acording to its lvl

GammaPaladin
06-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Have to agree with the original poster, losing expensive hero units to a plant you may not even have seen really, really sucks.

Brian Shingles
06-09-2012, 04:13 AM
The Elven Plants (Garviola) should no longer eat the new elite units after the next patch - until then, you might want to keep them back.

We'll also include something to deal with the 100% resistance issue and hopefully the skill resetting as well.

andreicde
06-10-2012, 09:15 PM
sounds like fun :D

Nibelton
06-12-2012, 01:26 PM
The Elven Plants (Garviola) should no longer eat the new elite units after the next patch - until then, you might want to keep them back.

We'll also include something to deal with the 100% resistance issue and hopefully the skill resetting as well.
hope i will manage lvl 'em to the cap until that :P

Konstantin Fomenko
06-12-2012, 01:52 PM
We have made the changes in the new patch (sometimes this week) - Garviolas won`t swallow heroes now:)