PDA

View Full Version : connecting to your city failed

amaz1ng
05-27-2012, 08:36 PM
Hello,

I hope this is the right place to post my problem. I cant login to my citys anymore.

(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/connectingtoyourcityfai.jpg/)

My username is amaz1ng and i cant enter in Mures and Ardeal citys. My internet connection works properly.

Maybe someone can help me with my problem so i can play again. I like this game.

Thank you Lords.

darkangeldamien
05-28-2012, 09:30 AM
i am having this same issue.

Kieme
05-28-2012, 09:35 AM
Same here, try to connect and get: "connection timed out" or even nothing.

Online kingdom seems down.

Konstantin Fomenko
05-28-2012, 10:33 AM
We completely forgot to update the news:

Dear Players - our online kingdom server is down for a brief upgrade - that should be over in 2 hours but 1pm EST. We apologize for the inconvenience - and invite you to try singleplayer skirmish and Kingdom Wars game modes meanwhile.

seth21ti
08-07-2013, 09:52 AM
i have this issue to. From yesterday 08/07/2013 i can't connect to my city anymore. Please help me

iaiu
05-01-2014, 03:57 AM
hi there,

i dont understaind why i have the same issue, first day the game went ok, second day when i tried to play the game i had this issue also and cannot connect to my city. Since 23 april 2013 i have this issue, i wrote to tech support but none seems to care. altho' the game seems like fun, i cant actually enjoy it at all :(

Langor
05-01-2014, 03:52 PM
hi there,

i dont understaind why i have the same issue, first day the game went ok, second day when i tried to play the game i had this issue also and cannot connect to my city. Since 23 april 2013 i have this issue, i wrote to tech support but none seems to care. altho' the game seems like fun, i cant actually enjoy it at all :(

Hello Iaiu,

I am very sorry to hear this. Could you please tell me what version of the game you are using, Stand Alone from webpage or Steam version. Also, what anti-virus software, version of windows and PC specs. Have you tried completely uninstalling the game and restarting your computer and trying again? I will need additional information to help you.

iaiu
05-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Hello Iaiu,

I am very sorry to hear this. Could you please tell me what version of the game you are using, Stand Alone from webpage or Steam version. Also, what anti-virus software, version of windows and PC specs. Have you tried completely uninstalling the game and restarting your computer and trying again? I will need additional information to help you.

Hi there, thx for your answer:
Game version: "Empire V1.25 F" - Steam version
Antivirus: Avast latest version
client: Steam
pc specs:
Proc: AMD A8-5600K
GPU: Radeon 5670 with 1gb gddr5
RAM: 8gb
free space... lots, over 500gb (got 1tb hdd)

Regarding the uninstalling thing, no, i didnt thought it is necesarry, altho i did runned a integrity check (steam utility) + deleted all the cache files, didnt seemed 2 work for me.
I guess i will try run the reinstall altho i dont have any high hopes that will solve something :)
Thank you in advance.

Kyren
05-03-2014, 04:16 AM
Hey!

I'm having the same issue - I've played Kingdom Wars shortly after the Siegeworks expansion and then quit playing up until now, because all the bugfixes and the Empire expansion drew my attention again :P

Now when I try to connect to my city Gradec I only get the error message connection to your city failed. I already reinstalled the game over steam, so I'm having the latest STeam version,
I'm using Bitdefender antivirus and I tried disabling it while playing, but it didn't work. I also verified the integrity of the game files after downloading them, but I got no error messages or redownloads.

AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad Core, 8 GBs of RAM, Geforce GTX 550 Ti.

I've also made another city named test since I have this issue, but I can't connect to it either :/

iaiu
05-03-2014, 05:19 AM
Hey!

I'm having the same issue - I've played Kingdom Wars shortly after the Siegeworks expansion and then quit playing up until now, because all the bugfixes and the Empire expansion drew my attention again :P

Now when I try to connect to my city Gradec I only get the error message connection to your city failed. I already reinstalled the game over steam, so I'm having the latest STeam version,
I'm using Bitdefender antivirus and I tried disabling it while playing, but it didn't work. I also verified the integrity of the game files after downloading them, but I got no error messages or redownloads.

AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad Core, 8 GBs of RAM, Geforce GTX 550 Ti.

I've also made another city named test since I have this issue, but I can't connect to it either :/

i did that 2 with the reinstall and another city of test :( still no propper results :(

Langor
05-03-2014, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the information guys. We are looking into it.

Xeleet
05-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Hi
i have the same issue. I always get failed to connect to my main city. i have invested alot of time playing, I dont want to start over.
Maybe if you look at an example, like my city. it should help. i will be happy to share any info and work closely with you.

Thank you

Langor
05-12-2014, 02:44 AM
Hi
i have the same issue. I always get failed to connect to my main city. i have invested alot of time playing, I dont want to start over.
Maybe if you look at an example, like my city. it should help. i will be happy to share any info and work closely with you.

Thank you

Hello Xeleet,

I have sent this forum thread up to be investigated. But during the mean time you may give me your in game name and any city and I will try and load it and see if there is anything unusual about it.

randomname1
06-20-2014, 09:33 PM
I have a similar problem... i used to lost conection a few times before entering my city, but now everytime it connect i get stuck on the loading screen. Nothing loads or anything. i already tried to get help but nothing seems to work. May it be my internet? Or a glitch? I need help because i cannot play online anymore...

iaiu
07-20-2014, 05:51 AM
Hi guys? is there any solution yet to this problem yet or is a lost cause? after so many months i still have the same issue and i cant even make another city to connect at... i checked firewall, etc etc, nothing seems to be wrong, also does this game requieres any aditional port to be opened? for example some games/tunneling apps requieres that? if that is the issue pls let us know what port to open on our routers :P :)

Thank you in advance!

Kyren
08-16-2014, 03:32 AM
I tried it today again too - I still can't connect to my existing cities nor to cities I create now,
is there a fix now?