PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for your generosity :)

Skjuludde
05-26-2012, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the big surprise!
I appreciate it a bunch!
Expect to see me around quite a lot ^^,

Konstantin Fomenko
05-26-2012, 05:43 PM
Welcome to DoF! And yeah - finish up your walls and get into PvP - I`m looking forward to see non-stop epic pvp battles once hundreds of new players get past the noob protection.

Wolfentir
05-27-2012, 08:06 PM
What is this generosity you guys speak about? Is there more of this "generosity" aaround ;)?

buddhist23
05-27-2012, 11:24 PM
free candy canes were mailed to all forum members. don't tell me you didn't get one?

Nibelton
05-28-2012, 01:17 AM
not to all,they gived 2K to the "first wave" they still have 21K.
still,21K is way 2 much :P
who will be left to buy the game then ?
well,maybe some lucker will buy a game for ice dragon and then giveaway to a friend that spare copy :P

Aametherar
05-28-2012, 04:55 AM
Yeah that was a nice email, thanks Reverie! I haven't played since something like closed alpha, just didn't have the money or time, can't wait and hope it's as good as it had in potential. Now I just hope it works on my old PC as my other broke, it's iffy on system requirements.

buddhist23
05-28-2012, 10:07 AM
the only problem is that i spent 20 dollars on this game..could've used that on another game and gotten this one for free..i feeeel like an effing sucker.

Aametherar
05-28-2012, 10:09 AM
the only problem is that i spent 20 dollars on this game..could've used that on another game and gotten this one for free..i feeeel like an effing sucker.

If you're enjoying it you're supporting a developer you like, it's okay xD

om3n
05-28-2012, 10:12 AM

The game is worth more then others. Be thankful you didn't get stuck with saga or some other dead game. By them doing this it allows for massive population growth and more for you to do utilizing your game. A lot of these people were beta testers etc and may not have been in a position to purchase the game. They will bring some challenge to the game hopefully. If you weren't around before and had a forum account chances are you might not have even seen the email or gone into your trash bin to get the invite. Making you still purchase the game.

Reminds me of the old expression - no use crying over spilled milk.

buddhist23
05-28-2012, 10:38 AM
its not hard to get 20 dollars over a span of...several..several months. Old expressions are not entirely..accurate as well- or right. Could have spent the 20 bucks getting RO2 and some game packs on amazon. All amounting to 100+ dollars worth of savings. So..yeah...toodles.