PDA

View Full Version : First Impressions?

Konstantin Fomenko
05-26-2012, 02:04 PM
Once again we want to welcome all the new players joining us this week - and as a 'community friendly development team' that we are:) we would love to hear some first impressions from our new players.

Please don`t be shy - and if it`s mostly bad and negative feedback - please share it anyway! All of us on the development team had spent too much time with the game to judge it objectively - both the gameplay, the features and interface - so your feedback would really help us improve the starting experience.

Nibelton
05-28-2012, 02:35 AM
elves are OP almost in any military way :P

Aametherar
05-28-2012, 04:58 AM
Once again we want to welcome all the new players joining us this week - and as a 'community friendly development team' that we are:) we would love to hear some first impressions from our new players.

Please don`t be shy - and if it`s mostly bad and negative feedback - please share it anyway! All of us on the development team had spent too much time with the game to judge it objectively - both the gameplay, the features and interface - so your feedback would really help us improve the starting experience.

Haven't gone into it yet but pleasantly surprised to see people such as yourself still communicating openly with the community.

picobee
05-28-2012, 07:13 AM
i love the game. i played it in closed beta. just sad that the pvp instance has to be a search field.. and players have to interact to plan a battle...please please territory wars :D no more locked doors! lol great job with the development though :)

Furidiam
06-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Well I would give you a full opinion but since my heroes/units keep deleveling it kinda makes the game blah:)

KurokawaMizaki
06-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Its a very good game, i believe its one of the most fun RTS based game I played for years. And it shows potentional in every instance. It is kinda sad though that it aint that well known cause this game could be a magnet for players.

when the bugs are fixed and all game funktions inplanted and working as intented it will get a 10 score reward out of 10 possible easly

vicious666
06-06-2012, 09:38 AM
cool graphics cool way to exp units develop them, very good and entertain concept, but need to be deeper, more competitive, more pvp oriented , we need territorial conquest, i dont mind conquer a castle and appear on map even if 2-3-4-5 player attack me. if it gives bonus i have all interest to hold it and take the risks, thats also why we need alliance system.

lack of pvp, is not possible organize pvp all the time by asking ppl in chat what str they have,pvp must be free, i have a 2000 str army? you have 200? retreat/surrender, they can leave field any time. right now finding pvp at high level of army is impossible.

the mmorts side is ruined by the impossible way to have pvp-interact with others, best i have done with interaction is some co-op siege vs npc, that tbh when you have 1000+ army str dragons, become very easy.

bugs: bugs are killing the development of army, losing dragons, heroes, or skill point of troops is really frustrating. since is the main reason to play "develop your army"