PDA

View Full Version : Undecided

ghoust0o
05-05-2012, 07:23 PM
I really want to try this out, wish they had a trial or something. I have the money to buy a copy.
Looks really interasting.

Dam fence.. jump to buy or jump away :x

nuno77
05-06-2012, 08:31 AM
I really want to try this out, wish they had a trial or something. I have the money to buy a copy.
Looks really interasting.

Dam fence.. jump to buy or jump away :x

Don't think this game would lend itself well to a trial. but they have ben having weekly live streams which you can check out and there are a few fan videos around.

Konstantin Fomenko
05-07-2012, 09:45 AM
We are releasing a lengthy gameplay video tomorrow that you might wanna check out - it shows all the additions and the new improved performance.

If you do decide to buy - wait out another day - we are starting a sale on our website - with free Dragon and Dwarven codes and discounted game copy.

Wolfentir
05-08-2012, 01:11 AM
Sounds good, I will have to check it out. I've been following this game for a long time, but was always busy with other games to try it out.

Any players from Australia and do you get heaps of lag?

Konstantin Fomenko
05-08-2012, 09:47 AM
And the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g6Tm_ki1b0

maxclo
05-11-2012, 01:20 AM
I Konstantin and all !

Konstantin, is the city named Erius at the end of the video is mine or is it a copy of mine ??
The same name, the same armies, the same dragon, the same level of units :rolleyes:

loool Really enjoying to see that !

Bye !

Max.

Konstantin Fomenko
05-11-2012, 04:22 AM
Haha good catch - it is yours, well a copy of your town.

maxclo
05-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Ah Ah !!!

But... where are royalties ??? ;)

I know Erius is a really nice city :) the fact, you choose Erius for your video and for your demonstrations make me really happy !

Thx.

See you ingame

Max. :)