PDA

View Full Version : 24th April 2012 PATCH...

dpchrist26
04-24-2012, 04:04 PM
My game crashes when I click on a building, or troops now... Yesterday I had no problems... I had my game lockup on me 5 times so I quit!... please fix it.

maxclo
04-26-2012, 10:32 AM
Hello,

Since the new patch, I've got a big crash problem :
Each time I Click on the icon Quest, the game Crash, it's often the same thing when i click on map icon !
And this phenomen is with elves and human (all my cities !)

I'm alone with this problem ?

May you do something ??

Thx.

dpchrist26
04-26-2012, 07:11 PM
I checked for updates to video drivers and all of the suggestions on the Main read me file has been checked and I have done everything I can do on my end...The point is I was able to play the game on the 23rd of April and after the patch It crashes when I click on troops, buildings, sheep, cows etc........etc.....etc.... It is unplayable at this time!!:mad:

Konstantin Fomenko
04-26-2012, 09:58 PM
Looks like there is a crash bug that effects a number of people, we`ll try to have a solution tomorrow.

Just a question - how long into the game does this crash happen? Did you play on your homeland for a while and/or switch into other maps (quests, view mode e.t.c) and came back to your homeland after?

Konstantin Fomenko
04-27-2012, 04:27 PM
We found the problem - sorry guys, this is fixed now.

maxclo
05-01-2012, 08:59 AM
Hello !
I just give a try to see if bug is fixed but it's the same thing... :confused:

I'm on the wrld map card, with a liitle army, i 've gto the quest sound wich indicate me the completion of the quest. So i click on icon quest ... and the game crash.

I'll try with my others cities and i'll repost if it's the same thing.

Waiting about news of you dev !:)

Konstantin Fomenko
05-01-2012, 12:42 PM
Hello Max, please tell me your username and name of your town and I'll take a look.

maxclo
05-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Hello Konstantin,

Thx for answers :
I've got 3 cities with all 3 the same problem :
ERIUS : Elves
Rohan : Human
Eldasim : Elves

username : maxclo

Context : Click on quest icon make game crash
Click on PVP, on the icon "Army" to switch for a "City" make the same crash
On the menu pvp also icon "extended research" is too right, it's on the icon "be proud"

Thx for answering ;) if i see more i repost.

(sorry for my english i'm not native)

Max

Konstantin Fomenko
05-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Ok I tried it and can`t reproduce the problem, for example I attached two screenshots to show that it didn`t crash.

I did try something with your first town - ERIUS, please open it - and check if it still crashes.

Also, after you get this crash, please find Log1.txt file inside your main Dawn of Fantasy folder, and either e-mail it to support@reverieworld.com (I`ll know who you are), or attach it to your reply in the forums using Attachment Manager (you`ll see it when posting a reply)

And no worries - we`ll fix this for you.

maxclo
05-03-2012, 01:16 AM
Hi Konstantin,

Thx to help me, I'll make a test this evening.

If i've got problem, i'll send you the file.

And thx for posting my firsts sreenshot ;) ERIUS is a beautiful town lool.

Regards,

maxclo
05-04-2012, 01:10 AM
Hi Konstantin,

First, a great thanks for our PVP yesterday, that's a good fight ! Play with Dev saw me a lot of strategy !

Second, Thanks for code, Haunter dragons should be a really good unit !

Third, Yesterday you've been really busy with others players and it's normal ;) I'm not alone loool.

But the game crash each time when I want switch in PVP between army and city, maybe game in french language impact that ?? (is see you try on my city in english)
In conclusion, i can't attack city and I'd like to attack your city to see it !:)

Have you got an idea about that bug I see others french on forum having the same problem ?

It's a bit annoying, no ?

Thx for answering

Regards,

Max (election time in two days ^^)

Konstantin Fomenko
05-04-2012, 07:48 AM
Always glad to PvP and show some tactics:) And enjoy the Dragon!

And with the crash - you might actually be on to something. Could you please run this - and try the game in English (just switch language in the options and restart the game) to confirm if that stops the crashing for you. If so we could add a solution, but please confirm this (my local copy doesn`t crash in any languages, I tried today - but I have different font sets)

maxclo
05-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Hi Konstantin,

I just try to change language.
First in the launcher i quote english : ok
Second in game option : When I click on Option the game crash :confused:
So I can't change language... and test for pvp city bug...

I give you the file Log1.txt, if it could help !

Another idea ?

Thx for answering !

@++

Max

maxclo
05-11-2012, 01:24 AM
Hi Konstantin,

I 've a good news, I don't know if it's new patch or a special action but bugs are over, on wednesday I could did a city attack ^^

Thank you very much.

See you all in game !

Bye ;)

Max

Konstantin Fomenko
05-11-2012, 04:24 AM
Yeah our new papch specifically fixed that. You might notice few more improvements here and there in the French version as well