PDA

View Full Version : Live stream of Dof 26th April 6PM GMT

Mark Ashton
04-17-2012, 05:15 AM
Hey everyone.

Just want to let you all know on the 26th of april at 6PM GMT i will be streaming Dawn of Fantasy on Twitch.TV. http://www.twitch.tv/meyitzo

If you want to hit follow on the channel now you will get an email when it goes live.

I have a number of CD KEYS to give away. There are also plenty of BONUS CODES for HAUNTER DRAGONS for people joining our discussion from the chat window. So if you want a free copy of the game or have a friend that does maybe you will get lucky enough to win one.

Just a little disclaimer; Please bare in mind even though i worked on this game i don't know a whole lot about playing it. I'm not knowledgeable on the current game issues you guys might be having so questions about how to fix something or when a new patch is coming out are off limits.

I will be starting fresh on a human campaign, it might be a slow start but hopefully it will be alright, I'm in it for the long haul.

Anyway hope everyone enjoys watching me try to play the game.

Thanks,

Mark "meyitzo" Ashton
www.twitch.tv/meyitzo

Mark Ashton
04-26-2012, 10:05 AM
Hey everyone,

Just an update to let eveyone know the stream will start in about an hour.

Mark.

Mark Ashton
04-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Hey

Thanks to all that watched and took part in the chat, if you guys would like livestreams to continue just leave a comment and let me know :)
Everone who sent me a pm has been sent thier codes.

Here is the archived video of the stream.

http://www.twitch.tv/meyitzo/b/316230976

Mark.

aramsm
04-26-2012, 03:57 PM
Hello,

Unfortuantely I couldnt watch on live. Im watching the archived video now. I think this is awsome; we need more videos about this game, since there are only a few on Youtube.

PS: I love watch videos so hope there will be more

Ghost
04-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Thanks for streaming Mark! Was a great way to pass the time at work. :D

GPS51
04-26-2012, 04:55 PM
I enjoyed it , thanks mark :)

Novakiller
04-28-2012, 11:46 PM
I Thought it was good also, i couldn't watch it live but i've seen the video of the steam though... Just wish i had a much faster internet connection so i could do the same really... my upload speed is only about 80k in speed, far too low to steam anything of decent quality