PDA

View Full Version : Referal System gave me 2x same code!

Xhodan
04-13-2012, 09:53 PM
I used the referal System and had 2 accounts activated. The username that was used was Xhodan25109 i also received the 2x E-Mails with code to pick up my Ice Dragon and 120 but both E-Mail used the same code. When i logged into my account i was only able to activated it once, when i tryed to use the code again it wouldnt let me. So im missing 1 referal code to get my referal present. I attached a screenshot of the 2 E-Mails.

P.S: Later on i activated another account and there I received a total diffrent code and worked. But the code for my 2nd referal is still missing and not working.

Xhodan
04-14-2012, 02:44 PM
anyone can check? the other reffel seem to work. Maybe because I didnt use the first one right away it send the 2nd one as same code? In any case how do i get that code now.

Xhodan
04-15-2012, 04:41 PM
No GM/Admin/Support here?
who can help me out and resend the referal system code to Xhodan25109

Jarno Montonen
04-16-2012, 03:26 AM
Hey!

Sorry for the delay. I'll make sure to refer Konstantin to your issue when he comes around today.

Konstantin Fomenko
04-17-2012, 11:17 AM
Hi Xhodan,

Sorry for the late reply. I`ve seen this post but misread - and figured you code two codes for referring one person - and hey that`s never a bad thing:)

I just send you a private message on the forums with a new referral bonus code.