PDA

View Full Version : Moue lost/still much visual problems

Nimiria
03-28-2012, 04:58 AM
Hello,

when I start the game, the mouse curser is not moving in any way.

Still I can use some kind of mouse, for example load my online game etc. but I must make this via feeling and looking what button highlights.

So I can use a mouse but I donīt see any cursor of it while the mouse cursor that I see does not move. Tried to restart the game several times, did not help. What I can I do about it?

And still... when I select much units, the game absolutly gets heavy visual lag. Canīt play any more that way. I now have a Geforce GTX 550 TI with 2 GB of ram, 4 GB auf RAM for my system, a quad core processor... so when will this be fixed? Asked this several time here in the forums now but never got a clear answer.

If there are no plans to fix this kind of problems then please tell it to me then I can uninstall the game, since I need some more place on my hard disc drive.

Hoping for some clear answers now.

Nimiria
04-06-2012, 11:56 AM
No glue yet? At least for the mouse problem?

aramsm
04-12-2012, 09:10 PM
Hi Nimiria,

Idk about mouse but this lag is caused due to path finder the said. It will be fixed at april 15th.

Konstantin Fomenko
04-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Yeah - our patch next week should make things run much better for everyone.

As for the mouse issue, we had couple of users report this before, to fix this:

1) Set Windows Font size to Medium if it`s set on Large of Small

2) Set Windows Icon size to Medium (if you have Windows 7 - Right click desktop, go to screen resolution, click the "Make the text and other items larger or smaller" link, set to medium or small. )

Nimiria
04-15-2012, 11:54 AM
Donīt know how to change font size, but it looks like the Icon thing did it :)

Glad to read, that there will be some performance boosts soon. Canīt wait to have a running game with some more troops :)