PDA

View Full Version : lost units

Seykon
03-27-2012, 10:53 AM
When the ability to enter battle quests was bugged i had sent in and army and it was totally deleted. the game crashed to which i swhy i think i may have lost it as i tried reloging several times.they were all my good units and dragons i had. my hero turned up at my base somehow though. not sure what you can do weather you can just get them back for me or not.

Brian Shingles
03-27-2012, 11:12 AM
We should be able to get your units back or at least offer compensation.

Post your in-game name, which city slot you were using and the name of the city and someone will look into it for you.

Seykon
03-27-2012, 01:41 PM
my in game name is Seykon. my city is Harmonay. and i was doing a quest. something about killing rebels. it was in the rolling plain area. north part. its city slot 1. the one at the top.. thanks for looking into it. good game to by the way. really enjoying it

Konstantin Fomenko
03-27-2012, 02:35 PM
Seykon, thanks for the kind words, and we`ll bring your units back - but first need to know what exactly did you loose - approximately.

Seykon
03-27-2012, 03:01 PM
i would have gone in with some catapults. mounted knights. soldier knights, archers. thats usual what i take in. plus stone for ammo. and 1 dragon. but like i said not sure. i know it was 3 catapalts as i always take 3 to seige. oh and 1 worker

Konstantin Fomenko
03-27-2012, 03:55 PM
I sent you a private message please check you Private Message mailbox on this forum.

deathavails
03-27-2012, 08:32 PM
I just lost my units as well....I had just finished a quest and my troops were home then the game lagged and said there was an error and it had to close and when i got back on my troops were gone and my hero was level 1 with all the skill points it had lost. What do i do?

Konstantin Fomenko
03-27-2012, 09:02 PM
Same as above - tell me your username and townname so we can verify the loss, and describe what you lost (to the best of your recollection), and what level your hero lost.

deathavails
03-28-2012, 12:50 AM
name: Deathavails
Town: HahaKingdom
I lost 3 archers and 3 swordsman and my hero was lvl 10...i worked him back to 15 though...Also i found a bug. When i double click swordsman and have all of them selected and try to hit a formation the game exits out and says DoF has stopped working.

strikekiller
06-01-2012, 09:56 AM
name:klasebond
city:minas tirth
first slot

hero was up to 20 lvl and gone to a lower lvl

i had 3 untis of archers and they were 4 lvl
2 units of sword men dont remember level
1 unit of macemen
and some untis of the guys with pikes

and i am not sure if i had and one unit of cavarly

Leesin
06-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Just logged back in after playing earlier, my entire army has just vanished from my settlement, leaving just my Hero, who for some reason went up to level 15 ( was just level 9 ) and all of his points were unspent again.

I lost 6 ogres which were lvl 5+, about 3 units of lvl 5 slayers, 1 unit of impaler ( dont know level ), 3 unit of marauder ( unsure of level, probably 3 or 4 ) and a couple of goblin units which I am not bothered about.

Name: Leesin
City Name: Krugor
City Slot: 1

Mordeth_kai
06-22-2012, 01:37 AM
Lost my hunter dragon when the game crashed, I reported the crash in the stability issues thread.

Game name= Mordeth_Kai
City= Craptastic, top most slot

Would like to know if there's a way to get that back? Barely got it to lvl 4