PDA

View Full Version : bug clef-cd

skult
02-28-2012, 09:37 AM
le début de ma clef cd est de 6 numéro: AEMLZ4 mais je n'est pas la place de tous les mettre aider moi svp car vraiment j'ai fait 3 site et je ne trouve rien : Confus:

Neinth
02-28-2012, 12:38 PM
le début de ma clef cd est de 6 numéro: AEMLZ4 mais je n'est pas la place de tous les mettre aider moi svp car vraiment j'ai fait 3 site et je ne trouve rien : Confus:

Google translate:

the beginning of my cd key number is 6: AEMLZ4 but I is not the place for all to help me please because I really did 3 site and I find nothing: Confused:

Saisissez-la dans un format 5-5-5-5-5 il devrait fonctionner, si ce n'est pas, Konstantin message privé pour obtenir ça a marché, si vous parlent pas l'anglais vérifier ce post sur le forum http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4157

skult
02-29-2012, 10:04 AM
thank you but I found I have another problem I buy the game in French but when I install it myself its brand has a beta yet in English on the game box was French and not a beta

Neinth
02-29-2012, 07:31 PM
It should have an option to change langauge to french,and is not in beta so unsure of why you would get that

Gongora
03-01-2012, 05:18 AM
actually everyone gets that, you see when you start the bottom core client is when it was last in its beta phase, so more or less your dof client is the beta client just patched up to the release version. So when you put in your CD's or download it and boot it up the first time you will see beta, after letting it patch it will change a few times untill it hits our current release number.

Hope this clears some things up.... =/