View Full Version : Possible improvements
02-27-2012, 09:06 AM
1. the hero. can you make him a bit bigger in size so he stands out from his army? He should be a titan in battle with ability to buff up with equipable gear , magic items, etc. be another time consuming aspect we can focus on: beefing up our heroes.
2. customizable city/castle build. as i mentioned in a previous post. building to 1 format kinda steals away the thunder from true strategy.
3. addition of races. maybe a couple more. not too many as too saturate the game but towards the end when most kinks are worked out a release of a couple more would be a cool addition.
4. mixed race alliances capped at 30-40 people per alliance to start. alliance bonuses etc.
5. i dont care much about the economy and balance...as long as we got a strong core here, the game is untouchable.
02-28-2012, 12:01 PM
what would be cool too is buyable mercnary heros from the Market for each race, so you could actually hire Sir Lenoth and lvl him up ect, but like a dragon after lvl 8 hes killable for crowns or something like that!
02-28-2012, 02:51 PM
no "giant" heroes like the heroes in wc3. They were unrealistic and stupid. I can understand some orcs can be "bigger" but there is a reasonableness expectation.
02-28-2012, 09:55 PM
i would like the heroes to be a bit bigger so i can differentiate between regular troops and hero.
03-06-2012, 02:10 AM
maybe give them an Aura or some kind of Halo effect to mark them out of the crowd.
03-06-2012, 07:10 PM
6. better UI pls. I rather can see my troop's stats.
03-07-2012, 12:14 AM
6.1; UI with popups telling us what things are instead of displaying values and signs that hold no meaning.
took me a while to reach the conclusion that the gold dot with a circle around it means range on the human hero's AOE heal.
03-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Dunno if this is in the right thread but it was titled "Improvements" so i'm guessing it is...... One really BIG improvement i think that should be implemented is when you tell your units to do things in a battle (archers looking at you) rather then just saying "yes m'lord" when ordered to attack how about they actually attack rather than just standing there.
This was my first battle i had no resources for that spike thing they do so their movement was not impaired and they just stood there in range getting slaughtered by enemy archers, i was winning my melee troops had managed to overcome theirs and i managed a few archers before they were killed but then like i said my archers just stood there in a semi circle round the enemy archers and did nothing. Yes m'lord yes m'lord yes m'lord still no arrows leaving bows suffice to say i lost.
Do companies test their games to the same standard they did before patches became a world wide fall back on answer NO.
03-26-2012, 09:09 PM
There is a rare bug where Archers stop firing, but it`s extremely rare. There is also another thing to consider - archers do run out of arrows.
But what you are most likely referring to is actually going to be completely reworked - in our big pathfinding update, expected as the new major patch. Unit moving, response e.t.c all will be much, much better.
vBulletin® v3.6.4, Copyright ©2000-2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.