PDA

View Full Version : Kicked out of co-op

miklos1
02-25-2012, 12:46 PM
hey me and boknows just tried to siege orc capital and 5 times we got kicked.
we got out of sync an could not find other player as the reason why. It happened in first 5 min every time. Also even tho we were rght next to each other we had hard time finding each other. And all my troops were not making it into the co-op

GPS51
02-25-2012, 12:48 PM
If you get an OOS you'll need to reboot dof to clear the error, as far as not all troops loading I'm not sure on that one.

miklos1
02-25-2012, 01:19 PM
here is the files. hope this helps

Shinzon
02-26-2012, 07:34 AM
Yeah same here.. sometimes I don't even get into get into the co-op at all.. and i`m losing parts of my army.. not going to log in again until a fix has been made simply Because by the time me and Xav keep trying we wont have an army to even bother with!! Don`t know if any else has the same problem with the music while in co-op.. even if you turn it off as soon as you start a battle the music comes back again.. at full volume!! Hope they get fixed soon...

Konstantin Fomenko
02-26-2012, 01:21 PM
Thanks for the report about the music, we`ll continue to look into that.

With the OOS in co-op I regret to say it`ll take us at least a week, if not two to take care of some of these Out of Sync bugs that cause what you described. But we are working on it.

epicwilmer
04-24-2013, 10:28 AM
I lost almost all of my armie because of this.

Konstantin Fomenko
04-24-2013, 02:54 PM
Please contact in-game mods for a compensation. And this issue is fixed, but with one exception... Long story short - our fix refuses to work for about 30 minutes each 24 hours. And during that time it could still effect players. We hope to have this resolved for good this weekend.