PDA

View Full Version : suggestion> animal pen

Blizzy
02-24-2012, 11:04 AM
animal pen would be a building that can hold 10 or so creatures, the only purpose is to have the creatures out of the way of your other units (workers etc)

maybe some stuff like fatten faster, but the basic idea is that if i have 5 cows and 5 sheep as human i constantly have to move them around and they are in the way and get hut by wolves etc and its just too much bother to be worth the gains

thus, the idea would be you put the animals in the pen, and they just sit there (exposed for attackers since its basically just a small wooden animal fence with the animals inside, but since its inside the fort and the animals are not in the way it helps tremendously in managing animals)

maybe a button that makes the pen butcher 1 animal and drop its carcass outside? or a function that allows your cattle to be healed up (in numbers) for gold? i dunno

Konstantin Fomenko
02-24-2012, 12:30 PM
I like the idea! we actually planned something similar but never got around to implementing it. We do plan to add more buildings for each race later on this spring, this just might make it, if enough players will back up the idea.

Blizzy
02-25-2012, 08:55 AM
if no-one likes it (since no-one posted yet besides you and me) i guess its a no go... :(

Gongora
02-25-2012, 09:58 AM
lol hey this was my idea back in beta id go digging for it but its most likely really far back but ya I suggested this for the same reason and it had great support and everyone liked the idea for a fenced area to keep the live stock *contained*