PDA

View Full Version : Event thing?

colonelsiege
02-21-2012, 11:56 PM
I could have sworn I read a post somewhere about there being some kind of event or something starting yesterday on Tuesday. :eek:

Aermord
02-22-2012, 03:32 AM
True, they said so at a patch update, but no word of it yet.

They even said it would be awesome.. But I know that word has lost its meaning since Bioware launched Dragon Age 2 promising that "Everytime you press a button, something awesome will happen". - Who knows, maybe the 'awesome' event is that you can now invite a friend to the game and get a reward if they pay? :)

Brian Shingles
02-22-2012, 04:08 AM
While getting rewards for referring a friend is indeed awesome, it's not the event that was mentioned in the patch notes.

Against expectations, this time it's not delays by Reverie that are holding things up :p

We're ready to go and are just waiting for a public announcement by our partner in the event, but rest assured that will happen soon.

mikhail
02-22-2012, 04:47 AM
While getting rewards for referring a friend is indeed awesome, it's not the event that was mentioned in the patch notes.

Against expectations, this time it's not delays by Reverie that are holding things up :p

We're ready to go and are just waiting for a public announcement by our partner in the event, but rest assured that will happen soon.

is this the ign thing?

mossi123uk
02-22-2012, 05:32 AM
i just got this game for free from ign yesterday

Konstantin Fomenko
02-22-2012, 09:52 AM
Yes the event is IGN thing - we are looking for an announcement soon.

Premium paid IGN prime members can get a copy of the copy (while quantities last). Our player population should go up greatly by well over 10 thousand players by the end of the week - and DoF will finally get some publicity.

But hey mainly - in a couple of days - one new players finish building up palisade walls - you`ll never run out of PvP targets again:)

buddhist23
02-22-2012, 02:08 PM
Yes the event is IGN thing - we are looking for an announcement soon.

Premium paid IGN prime members can get a copy of the copy (while quantities last). Our player population should go up greatly by well over 10 thousand players by the end of the week - and DoF will finally get some publicity.

But hey mainly - in a couple of days - one new players finish building up palisade walls - you`ll never run out of PvP targets again:)

Easy way to get DoF publicity- just have a sex scene in it! An orc and elf..:eek:

kalinin920
02-22-2012, 07:19 PM
Buddhist...you really didn't need to go there haha

andreicde
02-22-2012, 09:34 PM
ahem a human and an orc. Leave us out of it :p

Brian Shingles
02-23-2012, 06:42 AM
Easy way to get DoF publicity- just have a sex scene in it! An orc and elf..:eek:

You mean you haven't found that Easter Egg yet? :p

buddhist23
02-23-2012, 09:59 PM
You mean you haven't found that Easter Egg yet? :p

Time to jump into the data files. ;)