PDA

View Full Version : Lost wealth items

Aermord
02-17-2012, 04:33 AM
Hi,

This is the third time and place I report this bug. But when reading this thread (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5530) it seems that not all posts are noticed on the forum and hence I post it again because I would like my items back.

On the 13th of february I typed in the promo codes for items below at the market. The items then appeared in my bank. I did not want to deploy them right away and kept them there. Then I logged off. When I logged on again, all the items were gone from my bank. Another player in game was using a promo code from one of the same pages I had got one of mine at the same time and she still has her item.

I lost the following:

Haunter Dragon (I really wanted this dragon because it is unique)
2x Green Dragons
6 dwarven units (2 Dwarven cannons, 2 dwarven riflemen, 2 dwarven axemen)

I got the promo codes stored to prove my case through PM if needed.

Account: Aermord

I hope you will be able to help.

mrtigger
02-17-2012, 10:52 AM
i hope to replay soon if they want there game to sucess

Konstantin Fomenko
02-17-2012, 03:49 PM
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. We almost always reply to everybody but sometimes it does take us several days. I`ve just sent you a Private Message with instructions on getting everything back. The only thing we can`t return to you is a Haunter Dragon, however I included wealth for a Royal Dragon for you - it`s much stronger compared to the Haunter Dragon.