PDA

View Full Version : Cut the Damn Power Limits

buddhist23
02-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Tried to co-op..learned you needed to have the same army level as ally. Great...- at the very least, i could not connect or find the person i was trying to co-op with.

Novakiller
02-13-2012, 01:03 PM
yeah i dont quite agree with this game mechanic either when it comes down to co-op. PvP i can udnerstand when your just trying to coop with someone, its almost too difficult to do with actual friends, especially with friends that you might have only just invited to the game, where they have next to no army, and you've maxed out all armies and at your army limit. Makes this very difficult

Konstantin Fomenko
02-13-2012, 01:38 PM
We will add a feature to pick a friend name down the road - both for PvP and Co-Op, however our main focus is pathfinding update right now, we`ll work on this after that.

And yes - I agree right now it`s still hard to find PvP targets as player population is still low (while we did manage to 2X it for now). We expect another hug income of players later this month though - we hoping this will fix the problem for good.

kalinin920
02-13-2012, 02:11 PM
That doesn't quite address the co-op army strength limitations though, Konstantin. It seems unnecessary to have it so strict (30% as opposed to 50% or more), and for that matter, at all. It is Co-Op, so the game experience won't be ruined for the player as the whole thing is optional (even more so than pvp) and not competitive.

EDIT: Or are you saying that you can simply pick a friend regardless of their strength?

Konstantin Fomenko
02-13-2012, 02:24 PM
Yes - you will be able to pick a Friend regardless of his strength, as we can`t limit this.

The way Co-Op search works, it scans 7 potential players, one after another - to find a suitable target. We might reduce this to 50% from the current 30% - but really it`s all about the low player population.

buddhist23
02-13-2012, 02:53 PM
As long as pathfinding comes

Joseph Visscher
02-14-2012, 10:39 AM
Sunleader stop picking a fight with buddhist23

-Closed